Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

How is I missed the hurricane party??? scratchchin irked

Oh yeah I was sidelined by the hurricane. laughing laughing laughing laughing

11/01/2012 new

First!

... before I head off to Mass. No hurricane here yesterday, 43 and sunny, wo-hoo! discoball penguin

11/01/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: First! ... before I head off to Mass. No hurricane here yesterday, 43 and sunny, wo-hoo!...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

First!

... before I head off to Mass. No hurricane here yesterday, 43 and sunny, wo-hoo!

--hide--
Lucky you. It has been 40, rainy and cold. Lots of flooding and wind damage BUT I never lost power.

11/05/2012 new

YIKES!!! Where is everybody??? wave

11/05/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: YIKES!!! Where is everybody???
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

YIKES!!! Where is everybody???

--hide--

I know, I'm at "w" right now myself eyepopping

11/05/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: How is I missed the hurricane party??? Oh yeah I was sidelined by the hurricane. ...

How is I missed the hurricane party???

Oh yeah I was sidelined by the hurricane.

--hide--

hug hug Glad you are back!!!!!
11/05/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: I know, I'm at "w" right now myself
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

I know, I'm at "w" right now myself

--hide--
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT "W'..... shocked laughing laughing laughing

11/05/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Glad you are back!!!!!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Glad you are back!!!!!
--hide--
Yes I'm glad I'm back too. Just wish out friend barb was here as well.

11/05/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes I'm glad I'm back too. Just wish out friend barb was here as well.

Yes I'm glad I'm back too. Just wish out friend barb was here as well.

--hide--

scratchchin I know but I understand she needs a break. hug Are you doing ok after taking care of your personal business?
11/05/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I know but I understand she needs a break. Are you doing ok after taking care of your personal ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I know but I understand she needs a break. Are you doing ok after taking care of your personal business?
--hide--
Yes I'm doing OK. Things went better than I tought they would. I still was not allowed at the wake. sad but my nieces husband came to me at the burial site and said the girls would like me to come back to the house. This made me feel better. My two other sisters greeted me with a hug and it's time to move on. So I ended up spending time with my family when I tought I would be alone. God works in mysterious ways. This is HOPEFULLY the start of the healing for us all now. Praying At least that is what I am hoping for.

Posts 1 - 10 of 200