Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 5th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes I'm doing OK. Things went better than I tought they would. I still was not allowed at the wake. b...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Yes I'm doing OK. Things went better than I tought they would. I still was not allowed at the wake. but my nieces husband came to me at the burial site and said the girls would like me to come back to the house. This made me feel better. My two other sisters greeted me with a hug and it's time to move on. So I ended up spending time with my family when I tought I would be alone. God works in mysterious ways. This is HOPEFULLY the start of the healing for us all now. At least that is what I am hoping for.

--hide--

hug hug hug I am so sorry that the hurt continued at a time when you should have been allowed to attend the services. Please know you have been in my prayers.
Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I am so sorry that the hurt continued at a time when you should have been allowed to attend the...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I am so sorry that the hurt continued at a time when you should have been allowed to attend the services. Please know you have been in my prayers.
--hide--
Thank you so much. I did find strength through all the prayers you and others sent for me. That means more than you know. hug hug hug

Nov 5th 2012 new

OK my friends list shows lots of handsome men are on CM tonight but WHY are they NOT in the pub. scratchchin irked

What's a gal gotta do???? eyebrow laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nov 5th 2012 new

Can I get a drink to go with the bacon I'm about to go cook??

Is that cute fun bartender girl still around here? wink

Nov 5th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Thank you so much. I did find strength through all the prayers you and others sent for me. That means more ...

Thank you so much. I did find strength through all the prayers you and others sent for me. That means more than you know.

--hide--

hug hug You are most welcome & we are glad you are back.... hersheyskiss
Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Can I get a drink to go with the bacon I'm about to go cook?? Is that cute fun bartend...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Can I get a drink to go with the bacon I'm about to go cook??

Is that cute fun bartender girl still around here?

--hide--
Absolutely wink. You keep flirting like that young man and I'll have to.....continue to serve you beer. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Absolutely . You keep flirting like that young man and I'll have to.....continue to serve...

Absolutely . You keep flirting like that young man and I'll have to.....continue to serve you beer.

--hide--

laughing hyper hyper hug

How are you doing ME?

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: How are you doing ME?
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

How are you doing ME?

--hide--
Doing pretty well how are you doing my friend???

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Doing pretty well how are you doing my friend???

Doing pretty well how are you doing my friend???

--hide--

Pretty good here too thanks

Nov 5th 2012 new

Ok can I brag for a moment???

Tonight I had a pork tenderloin that I needed to cook up and I had NO IDEA what to do with it......SOOOOOOO.....I seasoned it up then seared it with some garlic and then slow cooked it in some Honey Wine and rosemary and a little bit of chicken stock. Then I shredded the pork after it was cooked and put some honey mustard in it. OH MY........... it turned out soooooooo good. But now I have enough pulled pork to feed a small army boggled cool cool cool cool cool cool Sandwiched tomorrow YUMMMMMM

Posts 11 - 20 of 200