Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: the emote was this morning. but she did reply back to the first couple messages, so mayb...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

the emote was this morning. but she did reply back to the first couple messages, so maybe she was just online on her phone or something

--hide--

You can reply to messages on mobile.

theheart

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Awe!!1 that's not right. Here ya go my friend. One rootbeer coming up.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Awe!!1 that's not right. Here ya go my friend. One rootbeer coming up.

--hide--

thanks, MaryEllen hug beer ... and my bulldogs bulldog are winning, so all is well in the world!

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: the emote was this morning. but she did reply back to the first couple messages, so mayb...

the emote was this morning. but she did reply back to the first couple messages, so maybe she was just online on her phone or something

--hide--
That's possible...so I will hold off on the Irish curse for the time being. mischievous laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: thanks, MaryEllen ... and my bulldogs are winning, so all is well in the world!

thanks, MaryEllen ... and my bulldogs are winning, so all is well in the world!

--hide--
YAY!!! thumbsup

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: the emote was this morning. but she did reply back to the first couple messages, so maybe she was jus...

--hide--

Perhaps that is what it was....I know last weekend when I was posting from my phone it made it more difficult to respond to certain requests.
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You can reply to messages on mobile.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

--hide--

she's new here, and maybe wants to think about a good response ... I'll keep a positive spirit

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: You can reply to messages on mobile.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

--hide--

Just not as easy...and sometimes I use my mobile to pop in & don't take time to read my messages.
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: she's new here, and maybe wants to think about a good response ... I'll keep a p...

she's new here, and maybe wants to think about a good response ... I'll keep a positive spirit

--hide--
That is right think posititively. thumbsup

Nov 17th 2012 new

Hmmm, scratchchin Looking for video of May Ellen the last time she was left alone in the pub. eyebrow

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I have no idea what is happening with the Paats this year. I had to give up ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I have no idea what is happening with the Paats this year. I had to give up my TV and internet because I couldn't afford it. So I haven't seen any football this year except one game. ARGH!!!. I hate this. I say the reason they are not doing as well as they should be is because I'm not watching

--hide--
That IS the reason ME!!! You are their number one fan!

Posts 151 - 160 of 200