Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 17th 2012 new
That would be quite rare footage indeed!

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hmmm, Looking for video of May Ellen the last time she was left alone in the pub.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Hmmm, Looking for video of May Ellen the last time she was left alone in the pub.

--hide--
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: That IS the reason ME!!! You are their number one fan!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

That IS the reason ME!!! You are their number one fan!

--hide--
See I thought I was onto something. I miss my boys terribly.

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: That would be quite rare footage indeed!
(Quote) John-759808 said: That would be quite rare footage indeed!

--hide--
OK John you asked for it.

www.youtube.com

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: See I thought I was onto something. I miss my boys terribly.

See I thought I was onto something. I miss my boys terribly.

--hide--
I think Brady is getting sacked and "hit" more often. Is that offensive line getting some age on them ME?

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I think Brady is getting sacked and "hit" more often. Is that offensive line getting so...

I think Brady is getting sacked and "hit" more often. Is that offensive line getting some age on them ME?

--hide--
Yes infact I remember telling you that last year. He was getting hit too much last year too. I'm so sad. sad all I do is read about them after the games sad

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes infact I remember telling you that last year. He was getting hit too much last year too. ...

Yes infact I remember telling you that last year. He was getting hit too much last year too. I'm so sad. all I do is read about them after the games

--hide--
Well the old super star from Michigan might "go down" but he darned sure won't "stay down" That's what I've always liked about him and Drew Brees at New Orleans

Nov 17th 2012 new
Great! I had my first laugh in a week! And to top if off I was at a weeding not too long ago where the bar was set up in the graveyard. Well it was a tight venue.

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OK John you asked for it. www.youtube.com

OK John you asked for it.

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Well the old super star from Michigan might "go down" but he darned sure won't &quo...

Well the old super star from Michigan might "go down" but he darned sure won't "stay down" That's what I've always liked about him and Drew Brees at New Orleans

--hide--
No he won't they both are darn good QB's. Next year I will make up for lost time.

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Great! I had my first laugh in a week! And to top if off I was at a weeding not too long ago where the ba...
(Quote) John-759808 said: Great! I had my first laugh in a week! And to top if off I was at a weeding not too long ago where the bar was set up in the graveyard. Well it was a tight venue.

--hide--
OMGosh laughing laughing laughing In the graveyard??? Yikes. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing

Nov 17th 2012 new
Well the participants were quite lively to say the least!

memory.loc.gov

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh In the graveyard??? Yikes.

OMGosh In the graveyard??? Yikes.

--hide--
Posts 161 - 170 of 200