Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Well the participants were quite lively to say the least! memory.loc.gov.
(Quote) John-759808 said: Well the participants were quite lively to say the least!

memory.loc.gov

--hide--
Where was this. Is that a church or a chaple?? It looks pretty

Nov 17th 2012 new
www.circularchurch.org

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Where was this. Is that a church or a chaple?? It looks pretty
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Where was this. Is that a church or a chaple?? It looks pretty

--hide--
Nov 17th 2012 new
meant wedding... duh!

(Quote) John-759808 said: Great! I had my first laugh in a week! And to top if off I was at a weeding not too long ago where the bar was set ...
(Quote) John-759808 said: Great! I had my first laugh in a week! And to top if off I was at a weeding not too long ago where the bar was set up in the graveyard. Well it was a tight venue.

--hide--
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: www.circularchurch.org
(Quote) John-759808 said: www.circularchurch.org

--hide--
What a lovely church.

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: meant wedding... duh!
(Quote) John-759808 said: meant wedding... duh!

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughingIf it is any consolation I saw wedding not weeding until you pointed it out laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nov 17th 2012 new

Good night dear friends. I'm being kicked out of starbucks again so sleep well and God bless you all. wave Praying hug

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Good night dear friends. I'm being kicked out of starbucks again so sleep well and God bl...

Good night dear friends. I'm being kicked out of starbucks again so sleep well and God bless you all.

--hide--

Good Night, ME. Oh, Bulldogs 3, No Dak 2 after two periods, good fight in the second period.

God Bless hug

Nov 17th 2012 new
Night.

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Good night dear friends. I'm being kicked out of starbucks again so sleep well and God bless you all. ...

Good night dear friends. I'm being kicked out of starbucks again so sleep well and God bless you all.

--hide--
Nov 19th 2012 new
Hello pub! Long time no see! Have a great night, all biggrin
Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello pub! Long time no see! Have a great night, all
(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello pub! Long time no see! Have a great night, all
--hide--

Hello Meghan! Pretty hit or miss if anyone's around these days. ME is sometimes until she gets booted from Starbucks around 10:00 EST.

Posts 171 - 180 of 200