Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 19th 2012 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Hello Meghan! Pretty hit or miss if anyone's around these days. ME is sometimes until she ge...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Hello Meghan! Pretty hit or miss if anyone's around these days. ME is sometimes until she gets booted from Starbucks around 10:00 EST.

--hide--
Remember when this place didn't stop? Those were the days!
Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Remember when this place didn't stop? Those were the days!
(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Remember when this place didn't stop? Those were the days!
--hide--

yeah, sometimes two or three Pub threads would lock in a single night. Not much action in the fora these days, at least not in the fun forums.

Nov 19th 2012 new

awww, we were just riding by and thought we would stop in for a visit ...at maryellens' pub. she has some fantastic food to eat, and she makes the meanest drinks. oh well, catch her later! wave biggrin boggled wink

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hear that. That is why I say if I hit the lottery I'm buying a pimped out RV and starti...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I hear that. That is why I say if I hit the lottery I'm buying a pimped out RV and starting from one cost and going to the other.

--hide--

What about the third coast up north?? Did you know that Winnipeg is the jumping off point for train trips up to Churchill where you can see polar bears? Churchill is on the shore of Hudson's Bay biggrin

Nov 20th 2012 new

--hide--

Hello stranger! wave Looks like you're turning into a bit of a midwestern/northern prairies gal these days...or at least finding the positives of the nice scenery.

Nov 20th 2012 new

It's quiet in the pub tonight. Darn, and I really need some refreshment. Cheers!

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It's quiet in the pub tonight. Darn, and I really need some refreshment.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

It's quiet in the pub tonight. Darn, and I really need some refreshment.

--hide--

Oh, and the company would be really nice too....................if y'all show up and Mary Ellen is not here just hollar at me and I will come get you a little something from the bar.

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Donna-871766 said: It's quiet in the pub tonight. Darn, and I ...

Quote:
Donna-871766 said:

It's quiet in the pub tonight. Darn, and I really need some refreshment.

Oh, and the company would be really nice too....................if y'all show up and Mary Ellen is not here just hollar at me and I will come get you a little something from the bar.

--hide--

Root Beer please, preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Oh, any cookies? cookiemonster

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Root Beer please, preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Oh, any cookies?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Root Beer please, preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Oh, any cookies?

--hide--

You got it Michael, beer what flavor of cookies, I just baked several varieties. Hot from the oven.

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: You got it Michael, what flavor of cookies, I just baked several varieties. Hot from the ...

You got it Michael, what flavor of cookies, I just baked several varieties. Hot from the oven.

--hide--

thanks, Donna, I see we also have some fresh Potica as well!

Posts 181 - 190 of 200