Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Pretty good here too thanks
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Pretty good here too thanks

--hide--
So the new job is going well???

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Ok can I brag for a moment??? Tonight I had a pork tenderloin that I needed to coo...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Ok can I brag for a moment???

Tonight I had a pork tenderloin that I needed to cook up and I had NO IDEA what to do with it......SOOOOOOO.....I seasoned it up then seared it with some garlic and then slow cooked it in some Honey Wine and rosemary and a little bit of chicken stock. Then I shredded the pork after it was cooked and put some honey mustard in it. OH MY........... it turned out soooooooo good. But now I have enough pulled pork to feed a small army Sandwiched tomorrow YUMMMMMM

--hide--

Hmmm...this sounds like an invitation to me! I wish I could accept it! thumbsup

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Hmmm...this sounds like an invitation to me! I wish I could accept it!

Hmmm...this sounds like an invitation to me! I wish I could accept it!

--hide--

Yep, it's going pretty good. Still a job though, not a passion. How's your work going?

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Hmmm...this sounds like an invitation to me! I wish I could accept it!

Hmmm...this sounds like an invitation to me! I wish I could accept it!

--hide--
I wish you could as well. I really have a ton of it and if I can't find someone to share it with I doubt I will eat it all by myself eyebrow laughing laughing

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Yep, it's going pretty good. Still a job though, not a passion. How's your work ...

Yep, it's going pretty good. Still a job though, not a passion. How's your work going?

--hide--
Going OK!!! it has become VERY stressful. One of the ladies in the house I supervise has gotten extremely aggressive. A couple of weeks ago she kicked the snot out of me and everyday since has been a tight rope walk not knowing which way she will turn from moment to moment. If I could just figure out how to make her happy my life would be sooooooooo much easier. But it is a job and I am grateful to have one.

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Going OK!!! it has become VERY stressful. One of the ladies in the house I supervise has gott...

Going OK!!! it has become VERY stressful. One of the ladies in the house I supervise has gotten extremely aggressive. A couple of weeks ago she kicked the snot out of me and everyday since has been a tight rope walk not knowing which way she will turn from moment to moment. If I could just figure out how to make her happy my life would be sooooooooo much easier. But it is a job and I am grateful to have one.

--hide--

Oh wow! That sounds pretty crazy and stressful. Stay safe!

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Oh wow! That sounds pretty crazy and stressful. Stay safe!

Oh wow! That sounds pretty crazy and stressful. Stay safe!

--hide--
I'm trying to. Praying So far I have been able to keep her from coming at me again but it is just a matter of time. I can see she doesn't like that I keep my distance now. I used to give her hugs and help her with her need for deep sensory feedback but she has become unpredictable and when she gets aggressive her first method of attack is to bite. If she can't get the bite she will do what ever she has to to make you vulnerable so she can bite you. If that means scratching, punching, pulling hair or tackling you to the ground she will will do any or all of these things just to bite you. I wear a leather jacket and gloves all the time around her now. She shredded my hands up in our last altercation. I look like a biker babe when I go to work these days. cool laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I'm trying to. So far I have been able to keep her from coming at me again but it is just...

I'm trying to. So far I have been able to keep her from coming at me again but it is just a matter of time. I can see she doesn't like that I keep my distance now. I used to give her hugs and help her with her need for deep sensory feedback but she has become unpredictable and when she gets aggressive her first method of attack is to bite. If she can't get the bite she will do what ever she has to to make you vulnerable so she can bite you. If that means scratching, punching, pulling hair or tackling you to the ground she will will do any or all of these things just to bite you. I wear a leather jacket and gloves all the time around her now. She shredded my hands up in our last altercation. I look like a biker babe when I go to work these days.

--hide--

Crazy. Do we get to see pictures of biker babe Mary Ellen?? laughing

When me and my sister were in high school our parents made us bike to school...we used to joke that we should buy motorcycle helmets and leather jackets so we could look cool walking down the school hallways laughing

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Crazy. Do we get to see pictures of biker babe Mary Ellen?? When me and my sister...

Crazy. Do we get to see pictures of biker babe Mary Ellen??

When me and my sister were in high school our parents made us bike to school...we used to joke that we should buy motorcycle helmets and leather jackets so we could look cool walking down the school hallways

--hide--
laughing laughing laughingWell some of the people I work with have been wondering about the new look. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I think they think I am having a midlife crisis. Well in a sence I am but her name is Elizabeth. laughing laughing :lol: :lol:

Nov 6th 2012 new

Hello CM!!! wave wave wave

I hope all my CM friends did their civic duty and voted today. I know I did and hopefully after tonight things can get back to some normalcy. Well as normal as this country can get. I'll just be glad not to have my mailbox, phone, and tv blown up with more political adds. clap hyper hyper clap

OK that is all the politics I will talk about since it is against the pub rules to talk politics. eyepopping laughing laughing :lol:

Posts 21 - 30 of 200