Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello CM!!! I hope all my CM friends did their civic duty and voted today. I know I d...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Hello CM!!!

I hope all my CM friends did their civic duty and voted today. I know I did and hopefully after tonight things can get back to some normalcy. Well as normal as this country can get. I'll just be glad not to have my mailbox, phone, and tv blown up with more political adds.

OK that is all the politics I will talk about since it is against the pub rules to talk politics.

--hide--

I voted Saturday...lol wave
Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I voted Saturday...lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I voted Saturday...lol
--hide--
YAY!!! Good for you. This was my first election since I was in PA. I picked the right time to go too. I got in and out in just a few minutes. biggrin

Nov 6th 2012 new

So Brenda how are ou today???

Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: So Brenda how are ou today???

So Brenda how are ou today???

--hide--

Great Getting ready for my trip how are you??
Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Great Getting ready for my trip how are you??

Great Getting ready for my trip how are you??
--hide--
Hanging in there. So where are you going on your trip???

Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hanging in there. So where are you going on your trip???

Hanging in there. So where are you going on your trip???

--hide--

California & CM Phoenix
Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: California & CM Phoenix

California & CM Phoenix
--hide--
Sorry fopor the late response but I never got the notification you posted. irked I'm so jealous I wish i were going to a CM event. sad Oh well maybe next year Praying

Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Sorry fopor the late response but I never got the notification you posted. I'm so jealous I wish i we...

Sorry fopor the late response but I never got the notification you posted. I'm so jealous I wish i were going to a CM event. Oh well maybe next year

--hide--

Perhaps I will plan an Oklahoma one next year & you can come visit me... biggrin
Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello CM!!! I hope all my CM friends did their civic duty and voted today. I know ...

Hello CM!!!

I hope all my CM friends did their civic duty and voted today. I know I did and hopefully after tonight things can get back to some normalcy. Well as normal as this country can get. I'll just be glad not to have my mailbox, phone, and tv blown up with more political adds.

OK that is all the politics I will talk about since it is against the pub rules to talk politics.

--hide--

I exercised my democratic right and did not vote yesterday. raspberry

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Perhaps I will plan an Oklahoma one next year & you can come visit me...

Perhaps I will plan an Oklahoma one next year & you can come visit me...
--hide--
That sounds like a great idea.

Posts 31 - 40 of 200