Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 7th 2012 new

Quiet tonight huh?

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Quiet tonight huh?
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Quiet tonight huh?

--hide--
Hello Donna wave

Welcome to the pub.

It has be quiet a lot here lately but the bar is always open. So what can I get for ya??? biggrin

Nov 7th 2012 new

Hi, ME. wave I was wondering how your potluck dinner went. I must've missed the thread posts about it.

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hi, ME. I was wondering how your potluck dinner went. I must've missed the thread posts about ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Hi, ME. I was wondering how your potluck dinner went. I must've missed the thread posts about it.

--hide--
No you din't miss anything. I had to cancel the dinner because my sister passed away and her funeral was that weekend. Everyone who had planed on going was very understanding. I'm hopeing to plan another one soon. Just not sure if I can afford to do it before or after the first of the year.

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: No you din't miss anything. I had to cancel the dinner because my sister passed away and ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

No you din't miss anything. I had to cancel the dinner because my sister passed away and her funeral was that weekend. Everyone who had planed on going was very understanding. I'm hopeing to plan another one soon. Just not sure if I can afford to do it before or after the first of the year.

--hide--
Yikes forgive the MENE's I'm very tired tonight. boggled laughing laughing laughing laughing embarassed

Nov 7th 2012 new
hug That's right, I read about your sister's passing but forgot it was mentioned along with the potluck cancellation. So sorry for that large hurt and lack of resolution, Mary Ellen. theheart
Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: That's right, I read about your sister's passing but forgot it was mentioned along with the potlu...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: That's right, I read about your sister's passing but forgot it was mentioned along with the potluck cancellation. So sorry for that large hurt and lack of resolution, Mary Ellen.
--hide--
Thank you. hug hug I flet everyone's prayers that day and i think there might be some healing starting. My other sisters greeted me with hugs and with"It's time to move past this." So that is a start. My sister's children asked me back to the house after the burial which meant more to me than you'll know. So over all things turned out better than I had expected them to. God does work in mysterious ways. Praying

Nov 7th 2012 new

Nothing for me, but let me offer you a virtual hug to comfort you in your loss................ hug

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Nothing for me, but let me offer you a virtual hug to comfort you in your loss................
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Nothing for me, but let me offer you a virtual hug to comfort you in your loss................

--hide--
Thank you Donna. I truly appreciate that. hug hug hug

Nov 7th 2012 new

greetings from the snowy North and a BMA for later this week

Posts 41 - 50 of 200