Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

My little Granddaughter I just a beautiful child. She is 2 1/2 years old but ever since birth she has had a problem with her digestive system. She is at this time only able to eat rice cookies, rice milk and a little chicken now and then. If she eats anything else she bleeds inside. Last week the doctors thought her kidneys were failing, but they have now decided that they are enlarged. Pleae pray for this little angel.

11/01/2012 new

(Quote) Jane-794001 said: My little Granddaughter I just a beautiful child. She is 2 1/2 years old but ever since birth she ...
(Quote) Jane-794001 said:

My little Granddaughter I just a beautiful child. She is 2 1/2 years old but ever since birth she has had a problem with her digestive system. She is at this time only able to eat rice cookies, rice milk and a little chicken now and then. If she eats anything else she bleeds inside. Last week the doctors thought her kidneys were failing, but they have now decided that they are enlarged. Pleae pray for this little angel.

--hide--
We certainly offer our Praying for your little granddaughter and hope her problems can be solved.

Just a suggestion -- you could request that this be moved to the Prayer & Support room, where more people are likely to see it and respond. You can contact one of the moderators or submit a Help ticket to do this.

11/01/2012 new

How do I find Help?

11/01/2012 new

(Quote) Jane-794001 said: How do I find Help?

How do I find Help?

--hide--
Top right corner of the page -- you will see an icon of a house, secondly a question mark encircled. Just click on that icon and you will find what you need.

11/01/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

11/01/2012 new
(Quote) Jane-794001 said: My little Granddaughter I just a beautiful child. She is 2 1/2 years old but ever since birth she has had a prob...

--hide--

Praying rosary Praying
Posts 1 - 6 of 6