Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

11/21/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-363093 said: HEY! Who you callin' crazy? Oh heck, I can't even pull off PRE...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

HEY! Who you callin' crazy?
Oh heck, I can't even pull off PRETENDING to be shocked - that particular shoe fits several of us! But we're all crazy in a FUN way!

BTW Lady Dawn, I'm on a MISSION...

for mistletoe!

GOTTA have some mistletoe at our party again, it was so much fun last year! (Many thanks to our dear Sir Ray for supplying us with 'surprise mistletoe' last year, even if he didn't get to attend the party and benefit from it himself!)

I'm smooch-deprived - so are a bunch of other CM gals, we need some Christmas cheer! And for anyone who's wondering - YES smooches on the cheek will do just fine too - we Indy gals are not picky!

--hide--

Crazy is as crazy does! wink has a lot to do with the company you keep,, darlin.

MISTLETOE!!!! We need mistletoe for the party! party hissyfit Gotta have kissing under the mistletoe!

wreathwreath Last year's mistletoe was a big hit, thanks to Sir Ray!! I hope we ladies can find freshened up mistletoe so there are Christmas kisses (even on the cheek or hand) from the attending gents.
11/24/2012 new

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY.........

is the Indy Christmas Hug Fest! hug hug

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! hyper hyper party santahat xmastree wreath

....and STILL looking for mistletoe........ hersheyskiss wink

11/27/2012 new

wave ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Lady Dawn has decreed that since real live mistletoe is so difficult to find - fake mistletoe will do the job just fine! wink I've seen many fake versions out there - so we should probably expect to see a variety, huh? shhh eyebrow laughing

Love that flexibility, Lady Dawn - much appreciated! laughing laughing rose

See you all on Saturday - looking forward to some Christmas hugs! hug

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: ANNOUNCEMENT!!Lady Dawn has decreed that since real live mistletoe is so difficult to find...

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Lady Dawn has decreed that since real live mistletoe is so difficult to find - fake mistletoe will do the job just fine! I've seen many fake versions out there - so we should probably expect to see a variety, huh?

Love that flexibility, Lady Dawn - much appreciated!

See you all on Saturday - looking forward to some Christmas hugs!

--hide--

You called McNamara's? It used to be in the grocery stores and such (Frank's) in those little packages. I used to hang it and I am now very ok with not having it shhh

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: You called McNamara's? It used to be in the grocery stores and such (Frank's) in ...
(Quote) Lisa-572677 said:

You called McNamara's? It used to be in the grocery stores and such (Frank's) in those little packages. I used to hang it and I am now very ok with not having it

--hide--

Bah Humbug Lisa?? mischievous

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Bah Humbug Lisa??
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Bah Humbug Lisa??

--hide--

yup! It's lost its appeal for me! sry wink

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: You called McNamara's? It used to be in the grocery stores and such (Frank's) in ...
(Quote) Lisa-572677 said:

You called McNamara's? It used to be in the grocery stores and such (Frank's) in those little packages. I used to hang it and I am now very ok with not having it

--hide--

Called or went to a handful of florist shops, grocery stores, drug stores, dollar store, Hobby Lobby and craft stores - nobody has real stuff. I think it's fun, for getting in the holiday spirit. I don't consider any mistletoe smooches at our parties as real or serious - they're just for sharing the holiday love. hersheyskiss heart rose Right up there with amazing hugs IMO - and I share those with everyone! hug hug

11/30/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Called or went to a handful of florist shops, grocery stores, drug stores, dollar store, Hobby L...

Called or went to a handful of florist shops, grocery stores, drug stores, dollar store, Hobby Lobby and craft stores - nobody has real stuff. I think it's fun, for getting in the holiday spirit. I don't consider any mistletoe smooches at our parties as real or serious - they're just for sharing the holiday love. Right up there with amazing hugs IMO - and I share those with everyone!

--hide--

That's what it is all about!! Fellowship, good will, good cheer, and good hugs. Mistletoe kisses are acts of charity (Christian love) unless non-mistletoe kisses had already been exchanged between the parties.

If anyone is still on the fence, jump into the party. Contact me ASAP! Anyone with questions, don't hesitate to ask.
11/30/2012 new

Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers! I wish I could make it but know you all will have a wonderful time! wave

12/05/2012 new

We set a new CM record - EQUAL NUMBER OF MEN AND WOMEN at an event! clap clap clap

No being 'outnumbered' this time - we had 11 of each gender at the party, and at mass beforehand, the men outnumbered the women 11-7.

I almost think the number report ALONE is worthy of its own thread in this room..... Bow hyper highfive

And yes, the mistletoe came in handy for several attendees. wink shhh biggrin

I just love getting together with our Indy group.

Posts 21 - 30 of 36