Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Greetings to all!!!

I am going to be in the Philippines November 12 to December 16, 2012. Is anyone interested in having a mini CM Get-Together? I will be staying mostly in Quezon City with family. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet some of you f2f. Take care and God bless.

Nov 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Ruanne-19340 said: Greetings to all!!! I am going to be in the Philippines November 12 to December 16, 2012. ...
(Quote) Ruanne-19340 said:

Greetings to all!!!

I am going to be in the Philippines November 12 to December 16, 2012. Is anyone interested in having a mini CM Get-Together? I will be staying mostly in Quezon City with family. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet some of you f2f. Take care and God bless.

--hide--
This would be nice, but I am going there (Cebu City) during the Holy Week. The Holy Week celebration there is very much different here. This will be my third year of celebrating my Holy Week in Cebu, Philippines. I still have a house there, but it is being rented so I just stay in a hotel for 3 weeks using my time share,

Posts 1 - 2 of 2