Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jessica-96924 said: Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mark and Beth! A lovely story! May you live happ...
(Quote) Jessica-96924 said:

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Mark and Beth! A lovely story! May you live happily ever after!

--hide--
Thanks, Jessica, for those lovely wishes! God bless! rose

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Best wishes for you and Mark! God's blessings are with you. Enjoy and cherish every minute together....
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Best wishes for you and Mark! God's blessings are with you. Enjoy and cherish every minute together.
--hide--

God's blessings with you too, Cindy! theheart

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: Thank you for sharing. It really helps for us to read how a success story happened. You dropped t...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

Thank you for sharing. It really helps for us to read how a success story happened. You dropped the proverbial hankie, but then your gent picked up the reigns from there and pursued. God Bless!

--hide--
rose rose rose Wendy, thanks for your comments. By sharing my story I hoped to be an encouragement to others. I know there are differing opinions on who should start the ball rolling and I wanted to let folks know that there can be success either way!

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Rae-242317 said: Congratulations and blessings upon you marriage! May you continue to see God's grace and mercy in each...
(Quote) Rae-242317 said: Congratulations and blessings upon you marriage! May you continue to see God's grace and mercy in each other always. Pax et bonum!
--hide--

What a lovely comment, Rae! And may the good Lord bless and keep you also! theheart

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Elaine-525333 said: Congrats & Best wishes
(Quote) Elaine-525333 said:

Congrats & Best wishes

--hide--
Thanks, Elaine! clap clap

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: congrats
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

congrats

--hide--
Thanks, Marirose. What a beautiful name! rose

Nov 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacinta-80503 said: Congratulations Beth and Mark. Wonderful news!
(Quote) Jacinta-80503 said:

Congratulations Beth and Mark.

Wonderful news!

--hide--
Thanks for the well wishes, Jacinta! Dove

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: congratulations!
(Quote) John-34848 said:

congratulations!

--hide--
Thanks, John! rose

Nov 5th 2012 new

hug clap Bow

All the best to you both!

Nov 5th 2012 new

Congratulations Mark and Beth! clap clap heartbeat I have followed your story in the Forum, as you encouraged others to keep reaching out, and I want to thank you for sharing your story with all of us!

In God's time, He will bring each of us to the place where He destins us to belong. I'm so happy for you and Mark that it is to be with one another. angel

Posts 11 - 20 of 73