Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Nov 5th 2012 new
That's great! Congratulations!
Nov 5th 2012 new
Many blessings to you and your husband Congratulations! theheart
Nov 5th 2012 new

What a beautiful story. It is always nice to read success stories. I wish you and Mark many blessings. I am very happy for you both. God bless rose

Nov 5th 2012 new

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I love it when fairy tales come true.

Nov 5th 2012 new

Congratulations . clap You get a Gold Star! pope theheart

All God's blessings

Thanks for sharing and encouraging us

Nov 6th 2012 new

What a beautiful bride and groom! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and uplifting us all! God is good. His Time, not ours! All God's blessings to you both for a life of love, health and happiness! God bless you both, Veronica wave theheart

Nov 6th 2012 new
Congratulations and best wishes, Beth and Mark! So happy for you both. May God bless you as you begin a beautiful new chapters of your lives. Wishing you many years of happiness together! rose heart

Joan
Nov 6th 2012 new
P.S. It would be wonderful if you and Mark would share your success story with CM members. I am sure Dan F. will contact you if he hasn't already. You are an inspiration to many here! wave
Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: All the best to you both!
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

All the best to you both!

--hide--
Thanks, Pat! rose

Nov 6th 2012 new

Congratulations and many blessings to you both!!

Posts 21 - 30 of 73