Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Congratulations Mark and Beth! I have followed your story in the Forum, as you encouraged other...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Congratulations Mark and Beth! I have followed your story in the Forum, as you encouraged others to keep reaching out, and I want to thank you for sharing your story with all of us!

In God's time, He will bring each of us to the place where He destins us to belong. I'm so happy for you and Mark that it is to be with one another.

--hide--
Thanks, Beverly, for those kind thoughts! You are so right in saying that God has His own timing and has a place where He knows we will be. I thank Him daily for placing me with Mark. Now that I see where I have arrived, it makes all the waiting totally worthwhile! theheart

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: That's great! Congratulations!
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: That's great! Congratulations!
--hide--

Thanks, Edward! rose

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Many blessings to you and your husband Congratulations!
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Many blessings to you and your husband Congratulations!
--hide--

And God's blessings back to you, Mary! Dove rose

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: What a beautiful story. It is always nice to read success stories. I wish you and Mark many bless...
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

What a beautiful story. It is always nice to read success stories. I wish you and Mark many blessings. I am very happy for you both. God bless

--hide--
I never dreamed that I would find someone so perfect for me. I get stressed out easily over the littlest things but Mark is totally the opposite and helps me to see that if I just quit worrying, God will take care of everything and HE DOES. That old saying "Let go and let God" still rings loud and clear! We can all be success stories - just have to wait on the Lord's timing! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jayne-891486 said: Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I love it when fairy tales come true.
(Quote) Jayne-891486 said:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I love it when fairy tales come true.

--hide--
Jayne, I do feel like I am living a fairy tale! Imagine a man who makes the bed in the morning, loads and unloads the dishwasher, fixes the stuff that was broken and neglected, urges me to go shopping while he watches the kids, and even manages to buy a single rose weekly! Mark is a prince! I am so blessed and I wish each and every one of you God's awesome blessings and a fairy tale of your very own! theheart theheart theheart

Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Beth-621047 said: Jayne, I do feel like I am living a fairy tale! Imagine a man who makes the bed in the morning, loads and unloa...
(Quote) Beth-621047 said:

Jayne, I do feel like I am living a fairy tale! Imagine a man who makes the bed in the morning, loads and unloads the dishwasher, fixes the stuff that was broken and neglected, urges me to go shopping while he watches the kids, and even manages to buy a single rose weekly! Mark is a prince! I am so blessed and I wish each and every one of you God's awesome blessings and a fairy tale of your very own!

--hide--

Congratulations!!! May you be blessed with many happy years together.
Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Congratulations . All God's blessings Thanks for sharing and enc...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Congratulations .

All God's blessings

Thanks for sharing and encouraging us

--hide--
Thanks, Sherrill-anne! I used to get so discouraged as I plodded along searching every day for The One - reading profiles, sending endless emotigrams, glancing expectantly at every man who came into my radar screen. So I know how very hard hanging in with CM can be but I do want to encourage all of you that it worked for me and I know it can work for you! hug lovestruck! rose

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: What a beautiful bride and groom! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and uplifting us a...
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

What a beautiful bride and groom! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and uplifting us all! God is good. His Time, not ours! All God's blessings to you both for a life of love, health and happiness! God bless you both, Veronica

--hide--
Awwwww, Veronica, embarassed Bow how kind of you to say that! And may He turn those blessings around and send you all the wonderful gifts you wished for us! lovestruck! theheart lovestruck!

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: Congratulations and best wishes, Beth and Mark! So happy for you both. May God bless you as you begin a b...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: Congratulations and best wishes, Beth and Mark! So happy for you both. May God bless you as you begin a beautiful new chapters of your lives. Wishing you many years of happiness together!

Joan
--hide--
Thanks, Joan! clap clap Sometimes as the clock keeps ticking, we think our book is written and that we are in that final chapter...The End...bidip bidip... weeping as the cartoons used to say. But then we round a corner and realize that we've only just begun our journey. God bless you on yours! theheart

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: P.S. It would be wonderful if you and Mark would share your success story with CM members. I am sure Dan ...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: P.S. It would be wonderful if you and Mark would share your success story with CM members. I am sure Dan F. will contact you if he hasn't already. You are an inspiration to many here!
--hide--

The story is in my head and just has to reach my fingers...tap...tap... tapping on the keyboard! rose angel rose

Posts 31 - 40 of 73