Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-640571 said: Perfectly said Victor! BTW sorry I belong in the retirement home, but this post was m...
(Quote) Michelle-640571 said:

Perfectly said Victor! BTW sorry I belong in the retirement home, but this post was moved!

--hide--

Perhaps, but you'd still pass for 25. wink

But I didn't tell you that! shhh

theheart

Nov 11th 2012 new

Michelle yes the post was moved because I don't think it matters how old anyone is .....the question applies to us all. LOL

Nov 12th 2012 new

I think if you really want to get to know someone, don't wait until he has sent you an emotigram! Go ahead and send him a 'hello' and see where it goes! I've started doing this myself!!! Hasn't lead to anything yet but at least I'm trying! hehe wave fluffy biggrin

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Nessa-101876 said: I think if you really want to get to know someone, don't wait until he has sent you an emotig...
(Quote) Nessa-101876 said:

I think if you really want to get to know someone, don't wait until he has sent you an emotigram! Go ahead and send him a 'hello' and see where it goes! I've started doing this myself!!! Hasn't lead to anything yet but at least I'm trying! hehe

--hide--

Now see? Here's an ambitious young lady who has the right idea! thumbsup

You go, Nessa! highfive

theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

I think it is just a matter of preference. I personally all answer usually as soon as I get it, because if I don't do it then I am likely to forget. If you don't get a reply back, oh well you shouldn't take it personally. If you don't handle rejection well, them maybe you should wait until someone initiates contact. One gentleman took 4 weeks to reply.

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Perhaps, but you'd still pass for 25. But I didn't tell you that...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Perhaps, but you'd still pass for 25.

But I didn't tell you that!

--hide--

Victor............new picture.................NICE!!!!

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Victor............new picture.................NICE!!!!
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Victor............new picture.................NICE!!!!

--hide--

Actually, it's not. shhh It was taken about 30 seconds before I took the old pic. tongue laughing

theheart

Nov 14th 2012 new
I can't see why it matters who says "hello" first. Since this was posted in the retirement home first i'd like to say, "aren't we too old for games". There comes a certain point in life when you realize we are all in this together. We are all on the journey of life, travelers together. What does it hurt to say " hello my friend!".
Nov 14th 2012 new

ive been on here a bit, and i rarely if ever get a response. its bizarre!!
so ive decided to lay low, have so much other things to focus on ( as some of you know by reading my forum posts)

Nov 17th 2012 new

Why is it that when an emote or message is sent many say there is no response? Is it because many members are non paying and can't respond.

Posts 21 - 30 of 35