Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/17/2012 new

I have been back on CM again in the last month and sent many, many emotes, messages and even fill out interviews questions, and maybe received a hand full of replies. I think what might help is to know whether the member is a paying member or not when you view their profile.

11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Paraic-232552 said:
(Quote) Paraic-232552 said:

I have been back on CM again in the last month and sent many, many emotes, messages and even fill out interviews questions, and maybe received a hand full of replies. I think what might help is to know whether the member is a paying member or not when you view their profile.

--hide--

You're right about one thing for certain, and that is that online dating is a numbers game. It sometimes takes a bit of work to find somebody who'll reply back in kind. I don't think, however, that knowing that somebody is a paying member is going to guarantee you a response, or that knowing somebody isn't a paying member means she won't respond... maybe they were on the fence about rejoining, and your letter might just get them to ante up. All you can do is not take it personally if you don't get a response or make judgments on somebody you don't really know (i.e. that they are rude or something along those lines), don't try to overanalyze the reasons why not, or worse yet think that something is wrong with yourself. Not every profile you see is somebody who is actually seriously looking at this very moment. Keep a postive attitude, and keep looking, you'll never know when and where you'll find her.

11/17/2012 new
Listen to this guy--he speaks truth.
11/17/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: You're right about one thing for certain, and that is that online dating is a number...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

You're right about one thing for certain, and that is that online dating is a numbers game. It sometimes takes a bit of work to find somebody who'll reply back in kind. I don't think, however, that knowing that somebody is a paying member is going to guarantee you a response, or that knowing somebody isn't a paying member means she won't respond... maybe they were on the fence about rejoining, and your letter might just get them to ante up. All you can do is not take it personally if you don't get a response or make judgments on somebody you don't really know (i.e. that they are rude or something along those lines), don't try to overanalyze the reasons why not, or worse yet think that something is wrong with yourself. Not every profile you see is somebody who is actually seriously looking at this very moment. Keep a postive attitude, and keep looking, you'll never know when and where you'll find her.

--hide--

Thanks Michael, so true

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: You're right about one thing for certain, and that is that online dating is a number...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

--hide--
I agree with you Michael

Posts 31 - 35 of 35