Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Month of Gratitude

11/04/2012 new

You might have seen it on Facebook, but if you haven't, it's an awesome trend to start and it's not too late! Last year, my sister started it and I jumped on the bandwagon - a month of daily posts on FB for what you are grateful for that day. It's amazing to see everyone opening their hearts, and I think it's a wonderful way to prepare for the blessed Advent season!

Today, I'm grateful for the forums on CM - I've met some amazing folks, gained valuable insight, shared some funnies, & have grown on this journey.

What are YOU grateful for?

Blessings to you all!!!! hug hug

11/04/2012 new

I am thankful for my daughter, my supportive family and friends, my ability to homeschool eventhough I am single.
I am thankful that every day I have the ability to get up and make choices for myself, that I have the freedom to make those chooices, and the mental and physical capacity to follow through on those choices.

As we head towards the Holidays may everyone find peace and love in their lives.

11/04/2012 new
I'm beyond grateful for my mother...
11/04/2012 new
I am grateful for my mom and sister. They are two amazing people and lucky to have them
Posts 1 - 4 of 4