Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Wishing you all the best on your birthday and always. Happy Bi...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Wishing you all the best on your birthday and always.

Happy Birthday Mary

--hide--
Thank you, Sherrill-anne! God Bless You!
Nov 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: Woot! Woot! Happy Birthday!! and a for being such a warrior for our church!
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

Woot! Woot! Happy Birthday!! and a for being such a warrior for our church!

--hide--
Oh, Wendy, never saw these posts. We were a little preoccupied at the time, weren't we. Thank you for the wishes. Thank you for everything that you have done for God and Country as well. God Bless You!
Nov 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Happy Birthday,Mary
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Happy Birthday,Mary

--hide--
Thank you for the birthday wishes, Brian. God Bless You!
Nov 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Happy Birthday, Mary! Make sure you take a break from working on the election to have a glass of wine or eat...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Happy Birthday, Mary! Make sure you take a break from working on the election to have a glass of wine or eat a piece of birthday cake! You deserve to have a lovely day!

--hide--
Dearest Patricia, thank you for the kind wishes. God Bless you!
Nov 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said: Happy Birtday Mary and thankd god for all your campaigning I thing you will get the gift you want Tomorrow, Th...
(Quote) Thomas-699657 said:

Happy Birtday Mary and thankd god for all your campaigning I thing you will get the gift you want Tomorrow, The Lord willing .

--hide--
Quoting from a long-time friend who offered his sympathy to me about the election, he said it was a "nasty" birthday present. And that's coming from a staunch Ron Paul fan. Lord have mercy on this country. We all tried our best. It's in God's hands. God Bless You!
Nov 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Happy Birthday dear Mary, Happy Birthday to you!!!! And many more...Ho...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Happy Birthday dear Mary, Happy Birthday to you!!!! And many more...

Hope you had a wonderful b-day!

Your are definitely true to your FAITH!!

Live long and prosper

--hide--
Dearest Cathy, thank you for telling me about this thread so I could thank these kind folks.

God Bless You!

We've gotta play some musica one of these days! note note note
Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Dear Ray, Thank you so very much for your kindness! I wasn't aware this thread existed until ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Dear Ray,

Thank you so very much for your kindness! I wasn't aware this thread existed until just now. Yes, at the time of my birthday many of us were focused on the threads where others fear to tread.

God Bless you!
--hide--
You're certainly welcome, Mary.

Understandably, people were focused on some election that was about to take place. That was the presidential one, wasn't it???? laughing

Posts 11 - 17 of 17