Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 14th 2012 new

I thank GOd for my job (even on the days I wish I could just stay home)

Nov 14th 2012 new
I thank God for my youngest sister, married with the help of CM in '09, now expecting her third child. I thank God for her and lift her up in prayer.
Nov 14th 2012 new
I thank God for my youngest sister, married with the help of CM in '09, now expecting her third child. I thank God for her and lift her up in prayer.
Nov 14th 2012 new
See I doubly thank God for her. :)
Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: See I doubly thank God for her. :)
(Quote) John-746882 said: See I doubly thank God for her. :)
--hide--
Thank you for the outstanding post John!

Nov 14th 2012 new

I have so many things to be thankful for, but my Catholic Faith would have to be on top of my list!

Nov 14th 2012 new
I thank God for all the nice people from CM I met this week and for blessing me with safe travels!
Nov 15th 2012 new

I thank God for the most loving, understanding, kind landlady EVER. I really am blessed with where I live.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: I have so many things to be thankful for, but my Catholic Faith would have to be on top of my l...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

I have so many things to be thankful for, but my Catholic Faith would have to be on top of my list!

--hide--

Amen to that!

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: I have so many things to be thankful for, but my Catholic Faith would have to be on top of my l...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

--hide--

Amen to that!

Posts 101 - 110 of 200