Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 21st 2012 new

I thank God for His forgiveness and His Mercy!! Bow

Nov 22nd 2012 new

I thank God for everything, happy Thanksgiving to everyone :)) <3

www.youtube.com

Nov 27th 2012 new

I thank God "D"'s test results came back okay. I will thank God ahead of time for her other appt this week.....that all will be well! rosary Praying rosary theheart

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God "D"'s test results came back okay. I will thank God ahead of time for h...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I thank God "D"'s test results came back okay. I will thank God ahead of time for her other appt this week.....that all will be well!

--hide--
Praying rosary So glad to hear that her test results were favorable. Praying Praying for you, too, Jerry, so that you may have peace of mind. rose

Nov 28th 2012 new

I thank God for his blessings, the abundant blessings he has showered upon me in the past and the many blessings to come. I thank Him for his Love and Mercy.

Thank you, Jerry, for starting this great thread. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's replies. God bless ya'll. :)

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: I thank God for his blessings, the abundant blessings he has showered upon me in the past and ...
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

I thank God for his blessings, the abundant blessings he has showered upon me in the past and the many blessings to come. I thank Him for his Love and Mercy.

Thank you, Jerry, for starting this great thread. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's replies. God bless ya'll. :)

--hide--
Awww....you're most welcome dear. I enjoy reading as well. And your above comments of thanks are wonderful!

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: So glad to hear that her test results were favorable. for you, too, Jerry, so that you may have...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

So glad to hear that her test results were favorable. for you, too, Jerry, so that you may have peace of mind.

--hide--
Thanks so much Beverly. You have always been so considerate~

Nov 28th 2012 new

The Christmas Season.I love the Holidays biggrin candycane santahat xmastree wreath

Nov 28th 2012 new

Today I am thankful for all of you CM'ers for making me feel welcome here. Blessings to all!

Nov 28th 2012 new

I thank God for the ability to laugh at myself. Seriously, there is a lot of comedic material here!

Posts 141 - 150 of 200