Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: The Christmas Season.I love the Holidays
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

The Christmas Season.I love the Holidays

--hide--

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday....love Midnight Mass!
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I thank God for the ability to laugh at myself. Seriously, there is a lot of comedic material her...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I thank God for the ability to laugh at myself. Seriously, there is a lot of comedic material here!

--hide--
Nice Kathy. I have thanked God many times for a sense of humor. (helps keep everything else in perspective)

Nov 28th 2012 new
I thank God for sending me a tiny seashell today. I suppose it fell into my purse when I almost fell in the ocean in California recently. Had I been collecting shells I would never have picked it up as it was only about a fourth of an inch long & 1/8 inch wide...too small to be of much interest but it made me smile....reminded me of Andrews first summer youth camp when he came home with half a bucket of sand in his suitcase.....Thank God for sending me happy memories today! laughing laughing
Nov 28th 2012 new

I thank God for giving me the opportunity to take a much needed trip to CO to reconnect with old friends. It sure helped with the loneliness that inevitably sets in this time of year.

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I thank God for giving me the opportunity to take a much needed trip to CO to reconnect with old friends. It su...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I thank God for giving me the opportunity to take a much needed trip to CO to reconnect with old friends. It sure helped with the loneliness that inevitably sets in this time of year.

--hide--

hug hug You have been in my prayers. hug hug
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You have been in my prayers.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

You have been in my prayers.
--hide--
Aww.....thank you Brenda. You've been in mine as well. hug Praying

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Aww.....thank you Brenda. You've been in mine as well.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Aww.....thank you Brenda. You've been in mine as well.

--hide--

biggrin Thanks Linda hug
Nov 29th 2012 new

I thank God for Dr "B" who is my cardiologist. Not only is she a great doctor....but a great person as well. Course I tell her how pretty she is....and tease her by trying to distract her with the compliments(she is single you all...shame on me though) The other day she smiled and said...."We gonna keep flirting all day...or are we gonna talk about your health?" Anyway....she thought i was doing well and then offered something I've not heard her say (putting solemnity in the moment) "You came in emergency in bad shape. You are so fortunate your heart muscle was not damaged." I said, Well....now that we're being serious "B" "I have thanked God.....but I don't think I've properly thanked you for saving my life"

We hugged then~

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for Dr "B" who is my cardiologist. Not only is she a great doctor....but a great person a...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I thank God for Dr "B" who is my cardiologist. Not only is she a great doctor....but a great person as well. Course I tell her how pretty she is....and tease her by trying to distract her with the compliments(she is single you all...shame on me though) The other day she smiled and said...."We gonna keep flirting all day...or are we gonna talk about your health?" Anyway....she thought i was doing well and then offered something I've not heard her say (putting solemnity in the moment) "You came in emergency in bad shape. You are so fortunate your heart muscle was not damaged." I said, Well....now that we're being serious "B" "I have thanked God.....but I don't think I've properly thanked you for saving my life"

We hugged then~

--hide--

Awe how nice !!!!!
Nov 29th 2012 new

Donna hug Shes the Sweetest Lady Here heart

Posts 151 - 160 of 200