Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 29th 2012 new
I thank God for my Older Brother Gary & his Wife Alesa...I talked to Alesa earlier today & my brother was taking her out for "date night" tonight. They started this when their kids were little & they continue it today, they were married 30 years October 23rd & I am happy to report they are still very happily married. My sister was Alesa's best friend/room mate in college & she took myself & Gary to a football game in Alesa's home town two years before Alesa became my sister in law. Alesa's Mom made us freshly made hot cocoa & sent us off to watch the game in the brisk October weather that year. It really is nice to see how when you follow God's will for your life marriage can work. They make it look very easy & they have two grown kids who are such a blessing to be around......
Nov 30th 2012 new
I thank God for my work prayer group...

We had a good cry this morning because the topic was allowing God to fill the holes in us after experiencing the hurts or disappointments in life.

I shared how after my very private miscarriage 25 years ago May I turned my back on Gods love. But when I lost my son a year ago May I found myself being called by God to a deeper more spiritual prayer life and that I felt his healing touch in the days following. Yes I still have moments when I ask why me Lord, but I take time to pray in those moments until I feel his warm embrace once more....

So today I just want to shout from the roof tops - Praise God!
Nov 30th 2012 new

I thank God for assisting me in closing a business deal yesterday. And I thank God ahead of time that my youngest will close at least 1 of 2 he has working today!

Nov 30th 2012 new

Brenda.Shes so loveable hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

Today I thank God for each and every blessing in my life. It is ONLY through his grace, mercy, and love that I am so richly blessed.

I know this is something I will certainly reflect on during this Advent season. THANK YOU FATHER!!

Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brenda.Shes so loveable
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brenda.Shes so loveable

--hide--

Thanks Brian!
Dec 1st 2012 new
I Thank God for Missing my turn last night....

I was just a bit mystified & embarrassed when I missed my turn going to my parents house last night. I have traveled that road a number of times & I am very familiar with the roads. So when I realized I failed to turn when I was supposed to & wound up doubling back to a nearby town I was basically telling myself how silly I was and it caused me to remember how much Andrew hated it when "I went sight seeing, especially at night".

Early morning on my way back home on the very stretch of road that I missed my turn to travel on was a herd of about a dozen horses & several llamas. Seeing that I wondered if they were on that road last night and I realized my guardian angel may have once more worked overtime on my behalf keeping me safe from harm. Because horses and llamas are difficult to see when driving at night.

So since yesterday was also the Feast of St Andrew I thank God, St Andrew, St Michael the Archangel & my Guardian Angel for once more keeping me safe from harm while driving.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

I thank God for....a new day....and once again....all of you!
P.S. And I thank Eileen and all of you for the tribute thread~

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for assisting me in closing a business deal yesterday. And I thank God ahead of time ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I thank God for assisting me in closing a business deal yesterday. And I thank God ahead of time that my youngest will close at least 1 of 2 he has working today!

--hide--
Jerry, I like what you've said here about thanking God ahead of time. I do this constantly. I thank him for listening and I thank him for the prayers I know he's going to answer. Of course I always go back when the prayers are answered and give my thanks as well. rose Dove

Dec 4th 2012 new

I thank God for our staff here at CM.....including Brian, Nathan, Donna and Jerry....who do a great job!

Posts 161 - 170 of 200