Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for....a new day....and once again....all of you!P.S. And I thank Eileen and all ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I thank God for....a new day....and once again....all of you!
P.S. And I thank Eileen and all of you for the tribute thread~

--hide--
I think God has given you a voice that is filled with laughter.
I also believe you are here on CM for greater works.

Eileen

Every day I am thankful for something different. Today I am grateful
for the words of wisdom that made my sister's day. Thank you God.

Dec 5th 2012 new

I thank God ahead of time for Mark getting at least one of two contracts he is working on~

Dec 5th 2012 new

I thank God for a "special intention" prayer getting answered today~

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for a "special intention" prayer getting answered today~

I thank God for a "special intention" prayer getting answered today~

--hide--

Yeah!! Praise God
Dec 6th 2012 new

I thank God for the most amazing sunrises in the past week. His artistry is boundless. And I thank him for the demands of today, the discussion with my daughter as she becomes more aware of his daily presence in her life, and for good health. His mercy has sustained my family for so long, through heartache, worry and lonliness. We are blessed.

Dec 6th 2012 new

I thank God for the helpful information with which He provided me this week, a nice 'warm' present, a fantastic phone call and awareness of the Hour of Grace on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. rose

Thank you God! hug theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15 years (anniversary is Dec 9th)

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15...

I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15 years (anniversary is Dec 9th)

--hide--

clap clap clap highfive

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for giving me the strength (through prayer) to remain "alcohol free" for 15 years (annive...

--hide--

Congrats! theheart clap Bow highfive
Dec 6th 2012 new

And I thank you both....Maia....and Brenda hug hug

Posts 171 - 180 of 200