Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: I came across a question a few months ago. (Please do not ask where I got it - that memory ha...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

I came across a question a few months ago. (Please do not ask where I got it - that memory has faded.) "What would you have left in the morning if you only had those things you thanked God for tonight?"

I now make it a habit for thanking God for ALL of my blessings as I close my eyes each night. Today, I am thankful for the fact that God works in my life and has shown me how to hear His response to some prayers, and know His love for me.

--hide--
Wonderful post AnneMarie! My Mom used to say God's answers were always: 'Yes, No.....and Not yet." I used to tell her...."Mom I can take NO's....it's the NOT YET that I have trouble with!" She'd smile and say, "Me too."

Nov 6th 2012 new

Thanks Jerry, but I heard the answers differently. I have always heard God's answers are, "Yes, No, Wait and You have got to be kidding!" surprised heart

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Thanks Jerry, but I heard the answers differently. I have always heard God's answers are,...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Thanks Jerry, but I heard the answers differently. I have always heard God's answers are, "Yes, No, Wait and You have got to be kidding!"

--hide--
laughing laughing Now I have to go with that! God does indeed have a sense of humor too! (no one would convince me otherwise)

Nov 6th 2012 new

I so can vouch...every time I make a plan...the chuckling can be heard for miles!! eyebrow heart

Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Now I have to go with that! God does indeed have a sense of humor too! (no one would convince me otherwise)
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Now I have to go with that! God does indeed have a sense of humor too! (no one would convince me otherwise)

--hide--

I do agree God probably laughs at me daily......but I still Thank God for his many, many blessings....
Nov 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Wonderful post AnneMarie! My Mom used to say God's answers were always: 'Yes, No.....and Not yet."...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Wonderful post AnneMarie! My Mom used to say God's answers were always: 'Yes, No.....and Not yet." I used to tell her...."Mom I can take NO's....it's the NOT YET that I have trouble with!" She'd smile and say, "Me too."

--hide--

I thank God for the times he tells me no... Much like a parent who knows best....God always knows what is best for me even if I don't understand at the time...... angel
Nov 6th 2012 new
I thank God for blessing me as I travel this week....
Nov 6th 2012 new

I thank God for my freedom to be able to vote!

Nov 6th 2012 new
I thank God for everything. And for everything I forget to thank Him for.
Nov 7th 2012 new

I thank God for giving me this new day, a fresh start, people to love and care for, a chance to spread his word, and for his grace. I'm thankful I have a a job to go to, a car to drive in, the ability to work and a heart that cares. I thank Him for the people He will put in my path today and pray that I will recognize His face in them. I thank Him for laughter and music and dancing and life. I thank Him for being a part of me and allowing me to be His child.

Posts 61 - 70 of 200