Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I thank God for giving me this new day, a fresh start, people to love and care for, a chance to s...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I thank God for giving me this new day, a fresh start, people to love and care for, a chance to spread his word, and for his grace. I'm thankful I have a a job to go to, a car to drive in, the ability to work and a heart that cares. I thank Him for the people He will put in my path today and pray that I will recognize His face in them. I thank Him for laughter and music and dancing and life. I thank Him for being a part of me and allowing me to be His child.

--hide--
Beautifully stated Kathy. Without Him we'd have nothing. With Him....we have everything.

I Thank God for the wonderful posts and the CMers who posted them in this thread~

Nov 7th 2012 new
I thank God for allowing me some quiet time this morning at a park I enjoyed long ago. Seeing the sun come up over the pond was breathtaking. I thank God for gifting me with his strength to face what I am about to do... I thank God for helping me find peace and comfort today and always....
Nov 7th 2012 new

I Wish You Enough... www.bobperks.com

Today I thank God I have enough. heart

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I thank God for giving me this new day, a fresh start, people to love and care for, a chance to s...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I thank God for giving me this new day, a fresh start, people to love and care for, a chance to spread his word, and for his grace. I'm thankful I have a a job to go to, a car to drive in, the ability to work and a heart that cares. I thank Him for the people He will put in my path today and pray that I will recognize His face in them. I thank Him for laughter and music and dancing and life. I thank Him for being a part of me and allowing me to be His child.

--hide--
Kathy, that is truly beautiful!

Nov 7th 2012 new

I thank God for some of the very profound homilies Father J gives at Mass. Last week he mentioned that Catholics and Christians everywhere should ALLOW ourselves to be "consumed" with Christ's Love. After all He is Part of each and every one of us

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for some of the very profound homilies Father J gives at Mass. Last week he mentioned...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I thank God for some of the very profound homilies Father J gives at Mass. Last week he mentioned that Catholics and Christians everywhere should ALLOW ourselves to be "consumed" with Christ's Love. After all He is Part of each and every one of us

--hide--
Come, Holy Spirit, come! Dove

Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I thank God for giving me this new day, a fres...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Quote:
Kathy-635104 said:

Kathy, that is truly beautiful!

--hide--
Absolutely the best comment, Kathy. I second your emotion, Eileen!

Nov 7th 2012 new

i have heard He answers, Yes, No, Sloooowwwww and Grow! slow used to be hard but the growing has always been the 'worstest' answer for me,

AND, I would say I am most grateful for those times of growth, whether slow or fast, because I would be so pitiful if not for His pruning and snipping, molding and shaping! now if He could just chisel a little off the thighs, waist and love handles that would be a 'bigger' blessing! laughing

Nov 7th 2012 new

-

Come, Holy Spirit, come! :Dove: (Quote)

I agree with Beverly the Holy Spirit prayer has been such a blessing to me today.

Come Holy Spirit Come!!!!!!!!! theheart :Dove:
Nov 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Aww....thanks Linda. You are a true friend. I just try to keep things upbeat. Laughter is a good ...

Aww....thanks Linda. You are a true friend. I just try to keep things upbeat. Laughter is a good thing too. But this thread is dedicated to the One who is ALWAYS there for us. And.....in a way...I try to dedicate these to my Mom & Dad....who taught me more than could ever be written in a book. I can just hear my Mom right now: "Lovie....great idea you had for this thread" Course she just as well could be saying "What are these "He said....She said" threads?" However she paid me the biggest compliment ever. "You have great balance love....with your sense of humor and spirituality"

--hide--
Aww...what a nice tribute to your Mom & Dad, Jerry, in dedicating these types of threads to them. And your Mom was right....we gotta have balance. I never get tired of reading these little "tidbits" about your beloved Mom & Dad. rose

I thank God for all that I am, all that I have, and all the good I can do in his name. angel Dove

Posts 71 - 80 of 200