Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 8th 2012 new

... little things

Nov 8th 2012 new

i thank God for His faithfulness and Loving without judgment.. WE HAVE AN AWESOME GOD :)

Nov 9th 2012 new
I thank God for blessing me with safe travels today rosary theheart
Nov 9th 2012 new

I am thankful for friends and family that help me carry my problems, grief, joys, and happiness. I am grateful that they know
how to give space, offer solice and prayers, share laughter and give silly solutions to serious issues. I welcome the feeling
of being a part of something bigger than my little world, the warmth of a hug, words of encouragement and knowing they
see my wounded heart and that I am not invisable. This through the grace of the Holy Spirit, my God and Savior I am forever
indebted.
Thank you for taking care of my mother as I know she sits very close to you and I feel her comfort and wisdom every day.
Words are never enough but YOU see into my heart. It is coming up on her forth anniversary and I feel her calling me.

Blessings to all!

Nov 12th 2012 new

I thank God for the opportunity and means to "pay it forward" to other folks. hug

For it is in these situations that God teaches me humility, compassion, charity, and unconditional love for my brothers and sisters. Dove rose

Nov 12th 2012 new

I thank God for being able to spend time with Mark yesterday.....a little Father/Son bonding. (still see a lot of sadness in the eyes though)

Nov 12th 2012 new

I am thankful for all of you on CM who help fill the lonely hours. hug

Nov 12th 2012 new
I thank God for our veterans.....
Nov 12th 2012 new

I thank God for the yesterdays and look forward to the tomorrows, for the opportunity to see my mistakes
and try to remedy them.

Nov 12th 2012 new

I thank God for my daughter.
I thank God for those perfect moments/days that happen with our children. They are the days that make everything else we deal with as parents worth it. (we had one of these wonderful days Saturday)
I thank God that I live in a place where I am able to make choices and raise my child the way I feel is best.

and like so many have said....I am thankful for everything/everyone in my life.

Posts 81 - 90 of 200