Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it wo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it would be appropriate.

I thank God for the gift of friendship. Of all the friends I have.....especially for all those here on CM. You have been absolutely outstanding...in every way!!

--hide--
.....His Grace in giving me the ability to check my pulse every morning to verify that I'm still on the green side of the grass! theheart

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I thank God for the opportunity and means to "pay it forward" to other folks. <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I thank God for the opportunity and means to "pay it forward" to other folks.

For it is in these situations that God teaches me humility, compassion, charity, and unconditional love for my brothers and sisters.

--hide--
No one could have said it better~ rose

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: No one could have said it better~
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

No one could have said it better~

--hide--
I humbly thank you, Peter. rose Dove

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I thank God for my daughter.I thank God for those perfect moments/days that happen with our ...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I thank God for my daughter.
I thank God for those perfect moments/days that happen with our children. They are the days that make everything else we deal with as parents worth it. (we had one of these wonderful days Saturday)
I thank God that I live in a place where I am able to make choices and raise my child the way I feel is best.

and like so many have said....I am thankful for everything/everyone in my life.

--hide--
Very nice Angela

Nov 12th 2012 new

theheart Eternal Life and all those that help us in our faith journey heart

Nov 13th 2012 new

I thank God for a new day......today....and everyday

Nov 13th 2012 new
I thank God for all of my friends and family.....
Nov 14th 2012 new

I thank God for the prayer warriors on this site. We need to support each other hug hug hug

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I thank God for the prayer warriors on this site. We need to support each other
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I thank God for the prayer warriors on this site. We need to support each other

--hide--
Amen Brother!

Nov 14th 2012 new

I thank God....for feeling His presence in my everday life

Posts 91 - 100 of 200