Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jan 17th 2013 new
Isn't it great Bernard? I'm amazed it hasn't been more widely communicated.
Jan 20th 2013 new

Collette,
I've finally made it through most of the threads in this topic and first I must say that I am humbled by the faith of so many of the participants. I think that you have done a great job of keeping the topic on task and hopefully I won't wander to far off. I remember when obama was first elected sitting in the Adoration chapel thinking about how are we going to get through this mess that we are now in and the thought came to me clear as day that we need to pray for him. And I think that is so important today, we really need to get back to prayer, and especially pray for the intercession of Our Lady for our country. It was through Our Lady of Guadalupe that Mexico went from a culture of death to a culture of life in 1531. The demise of all great cultures came about when they lost their morals, and this country is on the same tract. But something that we have that many of those cultures didn't is our faith. God in His infinate mercy gives us the ability to change this culture. As so well stated in this topic we need to turn to Our Lord and Our Lady and be fervent in our prayers for this great country. We are in a time of crisis, especially as we approach the 40th anniversary of the court decision that took our country from a culture of life to a culture of death.As Blessed Mother Teresa so aptly states "Any country that accepts abortion, is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what it wants." Our Lady of Guadalupe protectess of the unborn and patroness of the Americas pray for us. Amen.

Posts 121 - 122 of 122