Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Parmesan.

What can you never have too much of?

Nov 7th 2012 new
I can never have too much time with my son.
Nov 7th 2012 new

Love.... rose Dove

Nov 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Alex-314577 said: Parmesan. What can you never have too much of?
(Quote) Alex-314577 said:

Parmesan.

--hide--

Friends biggrin hug
Nov 7th 2012 new

Time Gone Fishing!

Nov 7th 2012 new

Fresh air. I know that sounds kind of boring, but if you spend most of your days indoors for work or errands, or stuck in parking lots, or anywhere you are breathing somewhat putrid fumes, the fresh air is like the best thing that could ever happen to you.

Nov 11th 2012 new

Laughter...it makes my heart feel light and brightens up my day....always!

Nov 11th 2012 new

Saturdays

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Alex-314577 said: Parmesan. What can you never have too much of?
(Quote) Alex-314577 said:

Parmesan.

--hide--
Well, Alex, that's certainly a cheesy line..... rolling eyes

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-374523 said: Fresh air. I know that sounds kind of boring, but if you spend most of your days indoors for wor...
(Quote) Angela-374523 said:

Fresh air. I know that sounds kind of boring, but if you spend most of your days indoors for work or errands, or stuck in parking lots, or anywhere you are breathing somewhat putrid fumes, the fresh air is like the best thing that could ever happen to you.

--hide--
Angela -- you're a breath of fresh air yourself with that statement. Ahhh -- taking joy in the simple things in life...... biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 20