Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!

--hide--

Thank you Maia! Thank you! biggrin

Nov 8th 2012 new

Happy Birthday Michael!
You are catching up with me.

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Happy Birthday Michael!You are catching up with me.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Happy Birthday Michael!
You are catching up with me.

--hide--

Thank you, Eileen! Another year in the books!

Nov 8th 2012 new

happy birthday to mike! Happy Birthday! Chef Happy Birthday! Chef Happy Birthday! Chef clap Happy Birthday! happy birthday to you!

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: happy birthday to mike! happy birthday to you!
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

happy birthday to mike! happy birthday to you!

--hide--

thank you for the birthday greetings Helen!

Nov 9th 2012 new

spam Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Double nickels, Michael!! Happy birthday, and may all your trails be happy!! party Sunrise

Nov 9th 2012 new

hyper YAY! It's your Birthday! present Happy Birthday! party discoball pinata lil mikie xmastree gobble gobble gobble! Turkey!

Have some dinner and have some pumpkin pie too!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: * * * HAPPY BIRTHDAY * * *
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Kevin-40666 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks, Kevin, and I have plenty of cake to go around, just me and the cat here right now and she won't eat any... would you like white cake or chocolate?

--hide--

Thanks. I couldn't eat a whole cake, white or chocolate (I'm on a diet). smile

So one piece of chocolate cake, please.

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Thank you Kathy ... a reverse birthday gift, I found a book I think you'd enjoy,...

Thank you Kathy ... a reverse birthday gift, I found a book I think you'd enjoy, I'll have to get it to you

--hide--

Whatcha waiting for? I love presents!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!

Thank you Maia! Thank you!

--hide--

Remember Michael, it's ok to celebrate your birthday for one, full week... just sayin'!! hug present party

Posts 21 - 30 of 40