Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 9th 2012 new

Happy Birthday to you, Michael Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Thank you Kathy ... a reverse birthday gift, I found a book I think you'd enjoy,...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Thank you Kathy ... a reverse birthday gift, I found a book I think you'd enjoy, I'll have to get it to you

--hide--
Happy Birthday Michael, I hope your birthday is filled with blessings, fun, and time spent with those dear to you. !

God bless, Sheila laughing Praying You get a Gold Star! Happy Birthday! balloon wave

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Mercy-794463 said: Happy Birthday to you, Michael
(Quote) Mercy-794463 said:

Happy Birthday to you, Michael

--hide--

Thank you, Mercy!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Happy Birthday Michael, I hope your birthday is filled with blessings, fun, and time spent with ...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Happy Birthday Michael, I hope your birthday is filled with blessings, fun, and time spent with those dear to you. !

God bless, Sheila

--hide--

Thank you, Sheila, I've been enjoying my birthday and all the greetings from my awesome online friends!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Double nickels, Michael!! Happy birthday, and may all your trails be happy!!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Double nickels, Michael!! Happy birthday, and may all your trails be happy!!

--hide--

thank you, Beverly! even a can of Spam spam, my favourite laughing ... enjoy CM-PHX, I wish I was there instead of working this weekend sad

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: YAY! It's your Birthday! Have some dinner and have some pumpkin pie too!
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

YAY! It's your Birthday!

Have some dinner and have some pumpkin pie too!

--hide--

Yay, thank you, Marian!!! hug ... I had carrot cake, semi-healthy Happy Birthday! laughing

Nov 9th 2012 new

Happy Belated Birthday Michael! Happy Birthday! God bless you!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: Happy Belated Birthday Michael! God bless you!
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

Happy Belated Birthday Michael! God bless you!

--hide--

Thank you, Therese!

Nov 9th 2012 new

Michael,

A very Happy belated Birthday. May God richly bless you in the years ahead.

Happy Birthday! cookie present party Cheers! lil mikie

I wish you much joy, love, peace and happiness. Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Michael,A very Happy belated Birthday. May God richly bless you in the years ahead.
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Michael,

A very Happy belated Birthday. May God richly bless you in the years ahead.

I wish you much joy, love, peace and happiness.

Leon

--hide--

Thank you for the birthday greetings and blessings, Leon!

Posts 31 - 40 of 40