Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

DFW anyone?

Nov 8th 2012 new
I have also posted this in another room, but thought I would post here are well. Good evening! I am not sure if this is the right forum or how this really works so I thought I would just find a category that looked appropriate and post :-) I have recently signed back up as a CM member and had hoped to find a lot more DFW 'events/social' opportunities for groups of singles. I am 43, almost 44, yikes, sinks in once you really type it :-) but really looking for ways to meet, greet, social, community work, pray, with singles around my age in the DFW area. And of course, pray I find that someone along the way. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, links, that would be great! Hope this message finds you all well, Kristen
Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Kristen-462651 said: I have also posted this in another room, but thought I would post here are well. Good evening! I am no...
(Quote) Kristen-462651 said: I have also posted this in another room, but thought I would post here are well. Good evening! I am not sure if this is the right forum or how this really works so I thought I would just find a category that looked appropriate and post :-) I have recently signed back up as a CM member and had hoped to find a lot more DFW 'events/social' opportunities for groups of singles. I am 43, almost 44, yikes, sinks in once you really type it :-) but really looking for ways to meet, greet, social, community work, pray, with singles around my age in the DFW area. And of course, pray I find that someone along the way. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, links, that would be great! Hope this message finds you all well, Kristen
--hide--
Might work Kristen....but I haven't seen one here yet. Are you organizing it?

Nov 9th 2012 new

I'm in! I've seen some for Houston & Austin, and it would be fun, but I don't have the funds for a hotel room trip right now. All for a DFW meet up!

Nov 9th 2012 new

Good morning! You guys are certainly welcome to join us too!

"CM Texas Get Together fall 2012?" (not sure how to link but that's the title...... Susie
Posts 1 - 4 of 4