Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Have you ever....

Nov 9th 2012 new

Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have you ever wanted to crawl in the closet with an Oreo?" I wonder what creative queries we can come up with? Let's see!

I'll start:

Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk with some chocolate?

Nov 11th 2012 new

Have you ever wanted to shut your office door so you can dance to the hold music?

Nov 12th 2012 new

Great one!

Nov 13th 2012 new
Have you ever wanted to be the best "you" anyone could be??
Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have yo...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have you ever wanted to crawl in the closet with an Oreo?" I wonder what creative queries we can come up with? Let's see!

I'll start:

Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk with some chocolate?

--hide--

Have you ever wanted to dance your way across the United States?

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk wi...

--hide--

If the question was instead, "Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk to take a nap like George did on Seinfeld?" My answer would be yes!

Nov 27th 2012 new

Have you ever busted out laughing in public because a memory of a funny event crossed your mind?

More than once.

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have yo...

I'll start:

--hide--

I teach Jr. High.... Sometimes to do do this! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new

Have you ever sell it all, say goodbye, and live in a VW bus on the beach? (or be a missionary in a third world country!) surfing Sunrise

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Have you ever sell it all, say goodbye, and live in a VW bus on the beach? (or be a missionary in...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

Have you ever sell it all, say goodbye, and live in a VW bus on the beach? (or be a missionary in a third world country!)

--hide--

Have you ever wanted to... eyepopping boggled embarassed

Posts 1 - 10 of 12