Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: to express interest
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

to express interest

--hide--

What makes you interested?

Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I get in touch when a guy has a complete profile, says something about love of God and family, an...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

I get in touch when a guy has a complete profile, says something about love of God and family, and is within my age range! I'm pretty open to just meeting people at this point!

--hide--

I like to see a gentleman express himself in "more" than a standard 3 or 4 sentences.
Also, like many of the other ladies are stating, " within my age range"

Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Being very new here, just this past week I've tried to look at profiles of people within an acceptabl...
(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Being very new here, just this past week I've tried to look at profiles of people within an acceptable age range and sent emotigram when I saw something written in their profile that peaked my interest, perhaps a common interest or the way they spoke about their family. Like others no responses but I'm willing to give it a few more weeks. I haven't quite decided yet if all of this is for me and yes I don't want to get into the trap of oh no if they don't answer what does that mean about me. That is a rode I don't want to travel.
--hide--

Welcome to the Forums Nora. wave

Nov 10th 2012 new

I think you get a sence of whether or not you want to know more about a person so you open that window a little to let them know you exist with an emote. They already know you viewed their profile, an emote let's them know there is possible further interest. Sometimes I just send Happy Birthday's just because I would like getting them myself.

Nov 10th 2012 new

When I did the cookie threads, I would write to random guys to see if they wanted to receive cookies from ladies on the thread and I liked having a reason to write that was not all about me....

I will admit I hate getting blank emotes.

Sorry if that offends someone but I don't like them. It can mean someone is not a paid member. That in itself is not offensive but they need to just join. I feel it is to gamey to not pen some words. The comments have to be something that makes sense.

Nov 10th 2012 new
Thanks Donna, I lived in Houma as a child, small world huh?
Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Thanks Donna, I lived in Houma as a child, small world huh?
(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Thanks Donna, I lived in Houma as a child, small world huh?
--hide--

It sure is. I have been to Marrero once or twice too....... laughing

Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Nora-914810 said: Thanks Donna, I lived in Houma as a child, small world ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Quote:
Nora-914810 said: Thanks Donna, I lived in Houma as a child, small world huh?

It sure is. I have been to Marrero once or twice too.......

--hide--

and I kinda know where both Houma and Marrero are, having just visited Alexandria this summer. In that case, it was more the reading of her witty and intelligent forum posts that got me to send the first message, more so than anything in her profile, although I did note a in her profile that we had a lot in common, both spiritually and interests.

Nov 10th 2012 new

Something in the profile catches your attention

Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: and I kinda know where both Houma and Marrero are, having just visited Alexandria this s...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

and I kinda know where both Houma and Marrero are, having just visited Alexandria this summer. In that case, it was more the reading of her witty and intelligent forum posts that got me to send the first message, more so than anything in her profile, although I did note a in her profile that we had a lot in common, both spiritually and interests.

--hide--

Well let us know if you ever decide to visit again. There is a bunch of CMers in the area that like to get together with out of town guests.

Posts 11 - 20 of 51