Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Washington State also legalized it along with same sex marriage. The city of Seatt...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Washington State also legalized it along with same sex marriage.

The city of Seattle stopped enforcing laws a couple of years ago and there are all kinds of "licensed" pot sellers there.

What a joke, the inmates have taken over the institution.

--hide--

I am ashamed of our state for the marijuana and for the same sex marriages. It just grosses me out when I see pictures of two women in white marrying each other. or for that matter two men....

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Jane-794001 said:I am ashamed of our state for the marijuana and for the same sex marriages. It just grosses me out...
(Quote) Jane-794001 said:

I am ashamed of our state for the marijuana and for the same sex marriages. It just grosses me out when I see pictures of two women in white marrying each other. or for that matter two men....

--hide--

Unfortunately, Jane, too few people are grossed out by the forced on the rest of us enshrining and celebration of perversion and moral stupidity.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Hi Marianne,Nice seeing you again. Some questions are so easy to answer. The answe...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Hi Marianne,

Nice seeing you again.

Some questions are so easy to answer. The answer is... nobody.

Alcohol kills thousands each year. And yet nobody has sued the State because of the the repeal of the Volstead Act.

The number of deaths from tobacco has been in the hundreds of thousands, if not greatly more. Nobody has sued the state.
In fact, the tobacco companies engaged in a brilliant (if highly immoral) act of obfuscating the facts, and saying "well, there could
be lots of other reasons this person died, so you can't blame it on tobacco. They also enlisted public relations firms like Hill &
Knowlton, and engaged renegade (if highly intelligent and credentialed) scientists (This same technique is now being used to
deny global warming). And until recently, nobody was successfully sued.

Cheers!

James ☺

--hide--

global warming?? it was global cooling in the 70s

Posts 101 - 103 of 103