Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/26/2012 new

Day 27, Tuesday November 27, Sorrowful Mysteries

11/27/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 27, Tuesday November 27, Sorrowful Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

11/27/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Came down with a fever of 103 & bad lung congestion on Sunday. Still sick as a dog and now my daughter is manifesting symptoms too.

Please pray for this illness to pass quickly. In the past, when this sort of thing would happen to me, I would believe it to be a final assault of the adversary before some great things were about to manifest.

Please pray for my daughter and I, that this is the case here. Blessings! Lois rose

11/27/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Lois-765906 said: Came down with a fever of 103 & bad lung congestion on Sunday. Still sick as a do...
(Quote) Lois-765906 said:

Came down with a fever of 103 & bad lung congestion on Sunday. Still sick as a dog and now my daughter is manifesting symptoms too.

Please pray for this illness to pass quickly. In the past, when this sort of thing would happen to me, I would believe it to be a final assault of the adversary before some great things were about to manifest.

Please pray for my daughter and I, that this is the case here. Blessings! Lois

--hide--

praying for your speedy recovery. next year, get a flu shot!

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 27, Tuesday November 27, Sorrowful Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

--hide--

"When you look at the Crucifix, you understand how much Jesus loved you then. When you look at the Sacred Host you understand how much Jesus loves you now,"

- Mother Teresa of Calcutta

11/27/2012 new

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Today, November 27, ends the three novenas of petition. Tomorrow we begin three novenas of thanksgiving.

Tomorrow we begin anew the new cycle of novenas with the JOYFUL MYSTERIES. We stop asking God for our intentions to be granted and THANK Our Blessed mother for what her prayers have obtained for us, what they have taken away, what they have prompted God to withhold, and what they have moved Our Lord to let us keep.

rosary

11/27/2012 new

"Love the Madonna and pray the rosary, for her Rosary is the weapon against the evils of the world today"

- St. Padre Pio

rosary

11/27/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 121 - 130 of 200