Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 27th 2012 new

Day 28, Wednesday November 28, Joyful Mysteries

Nov 27th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary Dove

Nov 28th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Nov 28th 2012 new

Day 28 - November 28 - Joyful Mysteries

Praying rosary theheart

Nov 28th 2012 new

biggrin rosary theheart Praying

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 28, Wednesday November 28, Joyful Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

--hide--

We're at the halfway point. The 54-day novena consists of six 9-day novenas - 3 novenas of petition (which ended yesterday) and 3 novenas of thanksgiving (which begin today). So when we begin our Rosary today, we start the new cycle with the fist set of mysteries (Joyful) and in our mental prayer before the Creed we THANK Our Lady for obtaining for us now or to come what we have asked. In this way our faith and trust grow.

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 28, Wednesday November 28, Joyful Mysteries

--hide--

"December 23 [1936]. I am spending this time with the Mother of God and preparing myself for the solemn moment of the coming of the Lord Jesus. The Mother of God is instructing me in the interior life of the soul with Jesus, especially in Holy Comunion. It is only in eternity that we shall know the great mystery effected in us by Holy Communion. O most precious moments of my life!"

- St. Faustina, Diary: Divine Mercy in My Soul #840

Mary received Jesus in the Annunciation. She brought Jesus to Elizabeth in her time of need. She saw Jesus at His birth. She presented the infant Jesus in the Temple in accordance with the precepts of her faith. She agaonized over her loss of Jesus and rejoiced in finding Him again in the Temple. As we pray the Joyful Mysteries today, let us consider who each of them can be fulfilled in our own souls through preparation for reception of the Blessed Sacrament and by receiving Jesus in Holy Communion.

rosary

Nov 28th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Nov 28th 2012 new

Day 29, Thursday November 29, Luminous Mysteries

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 29, Thursday November 29, Luminous Mysteries

Day 29, Thursday November 29, Luminous Mysteries

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

Posts 131 - 140 of 200