Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Nov 30th 2012 new

Pray, pray to the Lord with me, because the whole world needs prayer. And every day, when your heart especially feels the loneliness of life, pray. Pray to the Lord because even God needs our prayers.

- St. Padre Pio

rosary theheart

Nov 30th 2012 new

Day 31, Saturday December 1, Glorious Mysteries

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 30, Friday November 30, Sorrowful Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Day 30, Friday November 30, Sorrowful Mysteries

--hide--

Life is nothing but a continual struggle against oneself, and it does not open to beauty without the price of suffering. Always keep Jesus company in Gethsemane and He will know how to comfort you in the hours of anguish that will come.

- St. Padre Pio

Dec 1st 2012 new

Dove Praying rosary theheart Dove

Dec 1st 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Thank you Jesus for your abundant blessings

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Thank you Jesus for your abundant blessings
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Thank you Jesus for your abundant blessings

--hide--

clap Thanks for sharing this!

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 31, Saturday December 1, Glorious Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Day 31, Saturday December 1, Glorious Mysteries

--hide--

Mary is raised to the height of glory because she allowed God to bring her to the depths of humility. "Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled but whoever humbles himself shall be exalted"...

This mystery assures us of the final victory of Jesus and Mary and the Church. Because the Church is an image of Jesus and Mary, what happens to Jesus and Mary will happen to the whole Church. Mary is the Queen of Heaven and earth. "A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, on her head a crown of twelve stars." She will crush the head of the serpent with her heel: her humble children who obediently follow God’s will and cause Jesus, her Son, to reign in every heart. "They defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony." This is the glory of humility and final victory! These two victories of Jesus and Mary must go hand in hand because they are one and the same.

Mary recognized her absolute nothingness without God that God may be absolutely everything to her. With Mary we humbly adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament by acknowledging our absolute dependency on Him. "He must increase, but I must decrease." The Eucharist is the living Source of all light, life and love. Here Jesus says: "I am the Vine, you are the branches: he that abides in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit, for without Me you can do nothing." Every holy hour deepens our union with Him and bears much fruit. "So I gaze on You in the sanctuary to see Your strength and Your glory, for Your love is better than life."

- Taken from the book Rosary Meditations from Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

rosary

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Life is nothing but a continual struggle against oneself, and it does not open...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Life is nothing but a continual struggle against oneself, and it does not open to beauty without the price of suffering. Always keep Jesus company in Gethsemane and He will know how to comfort you in the hours of anguish that will come.

- St. Padre Pio

--hide--

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!! rosary Praying rosary

Dec 1st 2012 new

Praying rosary Praying

Posts 151 - 160 of 200