Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 5th 2012 new

Praying theheart rosary Dove

Dec 5th 2012 new

"Love the Madonna and pray the rosary, for her Rosary is the weapon against the evils of the world today."

- St. Padre Pio

rosary rose

Dec 5th 2012 new

Day 36, Thursday December 6, Joyful Mysteries

Dec 5th 2012 new

"Love our Lady and make her loved; always recite the Rosary and recite it as often as possible."

- St. Padre Pio

Dec 5th 2012 new

"Hold on tightly to the Rosary. Be very grateful to the Madonna because it was she who gave us Jesus."

- St. Padre Pio

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Day 36, Thursday December 6, Joyful Mysteries
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Day 36, Thursday December 6, Joyful Mysteries

--hide--

"The Heavenly Child suffers and cries in the crib so as to make His suffering for us lovable, meritorious and sought after. He lacked everything so that we might learn from Him to renounce earthly goods. He was pleased with humble and poor adorers so that we might love poverty and prefer the company of the little and simple ones to those of the great of the world. With His birth, He indicated our mission, namely to despise what the world loves and seeks."

- St. Padre Pio

rosary
Dec 6th 2012 new

rosary theheart rosary rose

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

Oh, I've been doing this novena. I am not on the list, as I was not subscribing when it started. :/

Dec 6th 2012 new

Day 36 - December 6 - Joyful Mysteries

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 181 - 190 of 200