Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Has anybody else tried this?

www.flocknote.com

My pastor put it in our bulletin, neat they send you a daily email with part of the Catechism.

Today:

Chapter1:I Believe in God the Father (198 - 421)

Article1:"I believe in God the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth" (199 - 421)

Paragraph1:I Believe in God (199 - 231)

Nov 11th 2012 new

Nope! But thank you!

Nov 11th 2012 new

Yes, I have been using it from the start. It's great, even if I miss a day for some reason, it's right there waiting for me.

Nov 11th 2012 new

Yes, I signed up early on.

Nov 11th 2012 new

Thanks for sharing. I just signed up.

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said: Yes, I have been using it from the start. It's great, even if I miss a day for some reason...
(Quote) Nekeisha-896394 said:

Yes, I have been using it from the start. It's great, even if I miss a day for some reason, it's right there waiting for me.

--hide--
I like the little piece at a time. It makes it less overwhelming with how busy life is.

Nov 12th 2012 new

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! heart

Nov 14th 2012 new

Wow - thank you!

Nov 14th 2012 new

Thanks for sharing Marirose. This is awesome, I just signed up!

Posts 1 - 9 of 9