Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/11/2012 new

When the only sentence in the seeking part is : "Candice Swanepoels catholic twin =P" eyepopping

11/11/2012 new

(Quote) Elisabeth-916432 said: When the only sentence in the seeking part is : "Candice Swanepoels catholic twin ...
(Quote) Elisabeth-916432 said:

When the only sentence in the seeking part is : "Candice Swanepoels catholic twin =P"

--hide--

That means he's looking for a South African supermodel and, if you don't have her "attributes", he'll likely not be interested in you. rolling eyes

en.wikipedia.org

theheart

11/11/2012 new

Thanks Victor I know who she is.

But unless he himself looks like a Dolce & Gabbana model or appears in Forbes he's more likely not to find any Victoria's Secret model.

11/11/2012 new

(Quote) Elisabeth-916432 said: unless he himself looks like a Dolce & Gabbana model or appears in Forbes he's more l...

unless he himself looks like a Dolce & Gabbana model or appears in Forbes he's more likely not to find any Victoria's Secret model.

--hide--
So that's the way to hook up with em Victoria's Secret angels? scratchchin

11/11/2012 new

It's a turn off when----- a man starts talking about, that he is "much Younger" than is actual age

They post a profile photo thats is "obviously" Not current!

When they lie about their age by 5 to 10 years

When they feel they Deserve a person thats their daughters or grand-daughters age

When they try to justify their lustful actions with " the will of God"

11/11/2012 new

(Quote) Elisabeth-916432 said: Thanks Victor I know who she is. But unless he himself looks like a Dolce & Gabban...

Thanks Victor I know who she is.

But unless he himself looks like a Dolce & Gabbana model or appears in Forbes he's more likely not to find any Victoria's Secret model.

--hide--

Maybe not... he's just making it clear that anyone who doesn't fit this description is wasting his time in contacting him. He may not get any models from a Victoria's Secret catalog to contact him, he just wants to be sure that anyone who could be in a Lane Bryant catalog not contact him as well.

That's a shame, too. The last time I saw a Lane Bryant catalog (I think I was, like, 7 or 8 years old) I seem to remember that there were many attractive ladies in it.

To each their own, I guess! wave

theheart

11/11/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: ... The last time I saw a Lane Bryant catalog (I think I was, like, 7 or 8 years old)
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

... The last time I saw a Lane Bryant catalog (I think I was, like, 7 or 8 years old)

I seem to remember that there were many attractive ladies in it. ...

--hide--

Those were just pictures of ladies. smile

11/11/2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: ... The last time I saw a Lane Bryant ...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

... The last time I saw a Lane Bryant catalog (I think I was, like, 7 or 8 years old)

I seem to remember that there were many attractive ladies in it. ...

Those were just pictures of ladies.

--hide--

And I was just 8 years old! tongue

theheart

11/11/2012 new

Someone who limits their ability to meet someone via distance, appearance, beliefs, etc. This tells me they aren't open to God's will, which may be something other than what they desire. To say, "I can't do long distance" is very different from "I won't do long distance." We all know what we'd like and want but only God knows what we need. We should be open to that but so many aren't.

11/11/2012 new

If he is not smiling in his profile photo. I assume he is either unhappy or is not putting much thought and effort into creating his profile... which may reflect how he is in relationships. biggrin

Posts 51 - 60 of 200