1) Arrogance - (not to be confused with confidence, there IS a difference)
2) A man posting his age criteria for someone younger, yet refuses someone his own, even to 5 years younger as "being too old" because he is a youthful 61.
3) A man who calls himself attractive or handsome. Those terms are in the eye of the beholder and not in your own. I once looked at a profile because he called himself attractive, not because I thought so, but because his profile picture was so bad I thought his scrapbook photos must be better . . . NOT! (SEE #1 above)
(when they look in the mirror, they still see themselves as the handsome 23 YO with the rock hard body and unfortunately try to fit in the same size pants. News flash, at 61, body parts sag, hair gets gray, gone, in your nose and ears. Age is a part of life, but don't try to convince everyone you haven't aged at all. It's just sad.)
4) If your profile is sloppy (picture, grammar) , then it gives the impression that you are too, that you have no pride in yourself or See #1 above.
5) Those cropped profile pictures that are clearly made with someone else in it. Really? Can't you get a few pictures made of yourself . . . alone and post those? To me it seems like a lack of effort and if you lack in an effort to put your best foot forward here, what else will you lack in effort?
6) A profile that shows every positive attribute that exists. Really? NO ONE is that perfect! Tell me something unflattering/real about yourself.