Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Gee -- don't the ladies get shoes to fit their personalities???
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Gee -- don't the ladies get shoes to fit their personalities???

--hide--
clap Well, Ray, in Lina's case, they would be of the finest leather, with fascinating and intricate designs, but would be sooo amazingly comfortable, that you'd swear they were as natural as your own skin! Total class act, that one! hug Bow

Rink: Around the collar

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Ray-566531 said: Gee -- don't the ladies get shoes to fit th...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Quote:
Ray-566531 said:

Gee -- don't the ladies get shoes to fit their personalities???

Well, Ray, in Lina's case, they would be of the finest leather, with fascinating and intricate designs, but would be sooo amazingly comfortable, that you'd swear they were as natural as your own skin! Total class act, that one!

Rink: Around the collar

--hide--

and Lina's shoes are probaby good to kick with too, so Ray better be careful what he says here ... wink

Around the collar: WISK www.youtube.com

Nov 15th 2012 new

Ring

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: and Lina's shoes are probaby good to kick with too, so Ray better be careful what he...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

and Lina's shoes are probaby good to kick with too, so Ray better be careful what he says here ...

Around the collar: WISK www.youtube.com

--hide--
laughing laughing You got that one right, Kathleen! It's sooo much fun to watch those two spar--talk about a "kickboxing match"!

(BTW...I LOVED the walk down 1980 Memory Lane--hard to believe that was 30 years ago!!!)

Ring: Wedding

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: You got that one right, Kathleen! It's sooo much fun to watch those two spar--talk about a ...

You got that one right, Kathleen! It's sooo much fun to watch those two spar--talk about a "kickboxing match"!

(BTW...I LOVED the walk down 1980 Memory Lane--hard to believe that was 30 years ago!!!)

--hide--

Vows biggrin

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: You got that one right, Kathleen! It's sooo much fun to watch those two spar--talk about a ...

You got that one right, Kathleen! It's sooo much fun to watch those two spar--talk about a "kickboxing match"!

--hide--
Whatchootawkin'bout, Willis? eyebrow mischievous
(speaking of the '80s)

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Beverly-649723 said: You got that one right, Kathleen! It's soo...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Beverly-649723 said:

Whatchootawkin'bout, Willis?
(speaking of the '80s)

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

Speaking of the 80's : Disco inferno!

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Vows
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Vows

--hide--
(Ooops, sorry Kathleen, I' was out of order!)

Veils

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Speaking of the 80's : Disco inferno!

--hide--
Love that song! "Burning, burning".......

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Speaking of the 80's : Disco inferno!

--hide--

scratchchin I just thought of Lina's Hell-Bound when I read inferno... but back to Wedding Veils :

WHITE

Posts 121 - 130 of 200