Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hi everyone! wave I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! crossfingers I'm hoping to find some help from some of the guys cowboy and CowGirl gals here in the Omaha area to help me contact all the folks that are here on the site! I just want to extend an invitation to everyone to start with and see what kind of response we might generate. It would be great to meet folks here in Omaha that share our great theheart faith, to make some highfive friends here in the local area who are also single and understand what sigle life is like, to have some clap fun, to learn new things, and to create a network for hug ourselves! If this is somthing that you'd like to be a part of, if you can help contact the over 500 people here on this site from the Omaha area Praying please let me know. I am sure that not everyone is an active member but I don't want to leave anyone out. I am also sure, that not everyone reads the forums. Thanks again, and let me know what you think!!! scratchchin Who knows this might be the perfect chance to meet someone locally, to become friends with, and let it blossom into a wonderful love. God bless you all and yes.... I had fun with the emotes ...ha ha ha I wanted to grasp your attention!!! Hopefully I did!

Nov 12th 2012 new

+

JMJ

I don't live in Omaha, but it's not too far. I would be interested in a CM get together ! Please count me in. Thanks

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-775051 said: + JMJ I don't live in Omaha, but it's not too far. I would be interested...
(Quote) Marianne-775051 said:

+

JMJ

I don't live in Omaha, but it's not too far. I would be interested in a CM get together ! Please count me in. Thanks

--hide--
Sure Marianne, I will keep you posted. It will be wonderful to have some folks to share the holidays with!

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Hi everyone! I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! I'm hoping to find some h...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Hi everyone! I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! I'm hoping to find some help from some of the guys and gals here in the Omaha area to help me contact all the folks that are here on the site! I just want to extend an invitation to everyone to start with and see what kind of response we might generate. It would be great to meet folks here in Omaha that share our great faith, to make some friends here in the local area who are also single and understand what sigle life is like, to have some fun, to learn new things, and to create a network for ourselves! If this is somthing that you'd like to be a part of, if you can help contact the over 500 people here on this site from the Omaha area please let me know. I am sure that not everyone is an active member but I don't want to leave anyone out. I am also sure, that not everyone reads the forums. Thanks again, and let me know what you think!!! Who knows this might be the perfect chance to meet someone locally, to become friends with, and let it blossom into a wonderful love. God bless you all and yes.... I had fun with the emotes ...ha ha ha I wanted to grasp your attention!!! Hopefully I did!

--hide--

Nov 15th 2012 new

Hey Ladies, I got one gentleman who said that he would like to help in contacting folks from the Omaha area to see if we can arragnge a get together. Here is a perfectly good reason to contact all the men that you would like to meet from here in the Omaha. If you would like to help me arrange the outing please let me know. There are over 500 men and women on this site from Omaha in the ages of 28-68. That is just too many folks to invite all my myself. If you can help that would be AWESOME!

Nov 15th 2012 new

Let's have some fun this Holioday season, make some new friends and who knows maybe even meet someone wonderful to love in the process.

Nov 15th 2012 new

Gentlemen! If you've been toying with the idea of meeting a gal but haven't figured out how to do so in a setting that both of you would be comfortable in... HERE'S your chance!!!! Help me contact the gals all of them from 28-68 to attend an event here in Omaha. While you are at it... invite that gal you've had your eye on and who knows she just might say yes and you can see if sparks will fly...lol

Nov 15th 2012 new

There is so much to do in Omaha! I have a few ideas of my own but I am open to suggestions as well. Eventually, we could do a pot luck and a game night but I want to wait til we all kind of know each other first before we invite folks into our homes. TELL ME YOU THOUGHTS!!!!

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Hi everyone! I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! I'm hoping to find some h...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Hi everyone! I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! I'm hoping to find some help from some of the guys and gals here in the Omaha area to help me contact all the folks that are here on the site! I just want to extend an invitation to everyone to start with and see what kind of response we might generate. It would be great to meet folks here in Omaha that share our great faith, to make some friends here in the local area who are also single and understand what sigle life is like, to have some fun, to learn new things, and to create a network for ourselves! If this is somthing that you'd like to be a part of, if you can help contact the over 500 people here on this site from the Omaha area please let me know. I am sure that not everyone is an active member but I don't want to leave anyone out. I am also sure, that not everyone reads the forums. Thanks again, and let me know what you think!!! Who knows this might be the perfect chance to meet someone locally, to become friends with, and let it blossom into a wonderful love. God bless you all and yes.... I had fun with the emotes ...ha ha ha I wanted to grasp your attention!!! Hopefully I did!

--hide--
Ok, so I tried to contsact some ladies who were online to see if they would be willing to help contact folks. No response as of yet. the gentleman that said he would help seem to be very busy and he may not be able to help after all. I don't know I thought it would be a fun great idea. I dont mind extending and invite but I dont want to force this on anyone

Nov 17th 2012 new

Don't be discouraged. I think you have a fine idea. I would help if I could.
God bless you.

Posts 1 - 10 of 19