Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) David-903579 said: Don't be discouraged. I think you have a fine idea. I would help if I could.God bless you...
(Quote) David-903579 said:

Don't be discouraged. I think you have a fine idea. I would help if I could.
God bless you.

--hide--
David could ou help contact some folks? There are is a cap on the number of folks I can contact in a day. The more people we have to try to reach others here in Omaha, the more turn out we may be able to get.

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Hi everyone! I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! I'm hoping to find some h...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Hi everyone! I'd really like to start an event here in Omaha! I'm hoping to find some help from some of the guys and gals here in the Omaha area to help me contact all the folks that are here on the site! I just want to extend an invitation to everyone to start with and see what kind of response we might generate. It would be great to meet folks here in Omaha that share our great faith, to make some friends here in the local area who are also single and understand what sigle life is like, to have some fun, to learn new things, and to create a network for ourselves! If this is somthing that you'd like to be a part of, if you can help contact the over 500 people here on this site from the Omaha area please let me know. I am sure that not everyone is an active member but I don't want to leave anyone out. I am also sure, that not everyone reads the forums. Thanks again, and let me know what you think!!! Who knows this might be the perfect chance to meet someone locally, to become friends with, and let it blossom into a wonderful love. God bless you all and yes.... I had fun with the emotes ...ha ha ha I wanted to grasp your attention!!! Hopefully I did!

--hide--
I've received a few notes back from the ladies and gents that I have messaged in private messages. It sounds like there maybe some interest in the local folks getting together. The problem seems to be that people are unaware of this Forum post. I'm trying to remedy that. I hve had a few folks be willing to send out notes to our local folks as well. I'm not trying to be argumentative but it seems like there should be an easier way to utilize this site and help the local folks meet.

11/19/2012 new

Loretta.. You need to pick an event.. Mass and dinner,.... Museum, Mass and Dinner etc.. Set it up and then invite people to a concrete planned event.. Many people won't respond to a 'maybe'.. But if you present it already set up with a plan and a date, you will get more responses.. The first Indy event was in February 2005 with Chris organizing a Mass with dinner to follow.. The first CAMA Indy event was a to a corn maze with dinner to follow.. People really like to see a 'plan' first.. These "we need to get together" general posts don't ever seem to produce an actual meet-up..

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Loretta.. You need to pick an event.. Mass and dinner,.... Museum, Mass and Dinner etc.. Set it up...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Loretta.. You need to pick an event.. Mass and dinner,.... Museum, Mass and Dinner etc.. Set it up and then invite people to a concrete planned event.. Many people won't respond to a 'maybe'.. But if you present it already set up with a plan and a date, you will get more responses.. The first Indy event was in February 2005 with Chris organizing a Mass with dinner to follow.. The first CAMA Indy event was a to a corn maze with dinner to follow.. People really like to see a 'plan' first.. These "we need to get together" general posts don't ever seem to produce an actual meet-up..

--hide--
Thanks Donna, great points

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Thanks Donna, great points
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Thanks Donna, great points

--hide--

If you build it, they will come.. mischievous

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: If you build it, they will come..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

If you build it, they will come..

--hide--
crossfingers thanks Donna Praying prayers are ascending! hugyou have been a great help! theheartGod Bless you!

11/22/2012 new

I see what you mean Lorretta. Apparently, no one is noticing this room in the forums. Still willing to help, Linda

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-297720 said: I see what you mean Lorretta. Apparently, no one is noticing this room in the forums. Still willi...
(Quote) Linda-297720 said:

I see what you mean Lorretta. Apparently, no one is noticing this room in the forums. Still willing to help, Linda

--hide--
Thanks Linda, I will message you about what ideas I have.

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-297720 said: I see what you mean Lorretta. Apparently, no one is noticing this room in the forums. Still willi...
(Quote) Linda-297720 said:

--hide--
Just a side note.... you and David have only posted in the forums 3 times. I just noticed that. I wonder how many folks in Omaha are even utilizing the forums at all

Posts 11 - 19 of 19