Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

The zombie apocalypse has begun! What will you do?

(time to show off your zombie knowledge and survival skills)

I would pack up as much food, water, guns and ammo and knives as I could get my hands on, load it all into my 15 passanger van and truck with my family and look for the most remote place I could find. I would definately avoid the cities until I knew whether or not the zombies have overrun them. I would be sure to wear as much clothing as possible because I wouldn't want to make it easier for the zombie to scratch or bite me. I would also try to find or make a spear because at some point my ammo will run out and I need to be able to take the zombies out from a distance. A spear will put more distance between me and the zombies than a knife would. A long sword like a katana would work too.
Nov 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: The zombie apocalypse has begun! What will you do? (time to show off your zombie knowledge and s...
(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: The zombie apocalypse has begun! What will you do?

I would pack up as much food, water, guns and ammo and knives as I could get my hands on, load it all into my 15 passanger van and truck with my family and look for the most remote place I could find. I would definately avoid the cities until I knew whether or not the zombies have overrun them. I would be sure to wear as much clothing as possible because I wouldn't want to make it easier for the zombie to scratch or bite me. I would also try to find or make a spear because at some point my ammo will run out and I need to be able to take the zombies out from a distance. A spear will put more distance between me and the zombies than a knife would. A long sword like a katana would work too.
--hide--

Don't eat peanuts at bedtime silly goose.
Nov 12th 2012 new
(Quote) David-562122 said: Don't eat peanuts at bedtime silly goose.
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Don't eat peanuts at bedtime silly goose.
--hide--

Why? Were they grown in the same soil that zombies were buried in? laughing
Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: The zombie apocalypse has begun! What will you do? (time to show off your zombie knowledge and...

--hide--

CDC Zombie Preparedness www.cdc.gov

I've got one of the Zombie Task Force t-shirts. A definite conversation starter.

Nov 13th 2012 new

I will hook up with my friend and her husband. She is obsessed with the possibility of a zombie apocalypse and her husband works with lots of cool tools and weapons. So they would help keep me safe ;)

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: The zombie apocalypse has begun! What will you do? (time to show off your zombie knowledge and...

--hide--
You mean Obama voters are coming to get us? You did say zombies, didn't you? Head for the hills! shocked

Nov 14th 2012 new
AWESOME!!!!! eyepopping thumbsup
Nov 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: You mean Obama voters are coming to get us? You did say zombies, didn't you? Head for the hills!
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

You mean Obama voters are coming to get us? You did say zombies, didn't you? Head for the hills!

--hide--

Close. I mean the walking dead, flesh-eating type.
Nov 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Corinna-623958 said: Why? Were they grown in the same soil that zombies were buried in?
(Quote) Corinna-623958 said:

Why? Were they grown in the same soil that zombies were buried in?
--hide--

No, the peanuts will turn you into a Gremlin! shhh
Nov 17th 2012 new

Exactly right Corinna. And It would be good to hold up in a Costco or sams club (walmart may have too many windows and entrances) because all the supplies are there and the doors are metal and close down like heavy duty garage doors. The buildings are nice and tall for roof observation vantage points and it's easy to secure with only the front and back entrances. You just have to get to one before marauders!

PS

The Walking dead is awesome! biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 14