Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: It's irrelevant now. Every state except Florida has already certified ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

It's irrelevant now. Every state except Florida has already certified their respective vote totals. At this point they're considered official and cannot be altered regardless of what any investigation will turn-up.

--hide--

I don't think that is correct because the votes from the "electorial college" have not been submitted yet
from what I understand.

Nov 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Could you clarify for me, that in Ohio, you can register to vote with just a utility bill? I am not...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Could you clarify for me, that in Ohio, you can register to vote with just a utility bill? I am not talking about showing up
to vote on election day. Many places need you to register first, long before election day.

--hide--

I'm sorry, but that utility bill was sufficient evidence to actually vote!
I'll check on the registration, but I suspect it's equally if not more shocking.
Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: I'm sorry, but that utility bill was sufficient evidence to actually vote! I'll c...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

I'm sorry, but that utility bill was sufficient evidence to actually vote!
I'll check on the registration, but I suspect it's equally if not more shocking.
--hide--

Yes you can use a utility bill or government document showing your address as proof of your eligiblity.

As for ID, you can put in either your license number of last 4 digits of your SS#.

http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/elections/forms/4010.pdf

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: In Ohio, you just need something like a utility bill. We tried to get a law in to make ...

In Ohio, you just need something like a utility bill. We tried to get a law in to make it so you had to bring a photo ID, but that got defeated on a ballot issue in 2011. Ohio is one of five states with the worst electoral security in 2004, along with Michigan, Florida, PA, and Nevada, and they are the states that won Obama reelection.

In hindsight, that might have been when Romney lost the election. Obama did not win one state that had things as simple as fully paper ballots and photo ID required for voting.

Before he even started due to an unprecedented, and quite sophiscated data driven ballot stuffing scheme that was masterful in knowning where to stuff and how many votes were needed to stuff by. Even places like LifeSiteNews.com, which would never make such a claim before, is now having to suspect this:

www.lifesitenews.com

endoftheamericandream.com

--hide--
Wow...how discouraging. PA tried to get the proof, but they wouldn't let them do it...judge said they could do it eventually but not this election with claims of it being too soon.....really....how long does it take to go to a drivers license facilty and get a picture?

Nov 16th 2012 new

The thng is...If liberals don't want to prove identity when voting....doesn't that say it all!!!!!

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Yes you can use a utility bill or government document showing your address as proof of ...

Yes you can use a utility bill or government document showing your address as proof of your eligiblity.

As for ID, you can put in either your license number of last 4 digits of your SS#.

--hide--

Steven: In Ohio, do you have to be a citizen to get a driver's license? In NYS you do. In other
states you do not.

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: The thng is...If liberals don't want to prove identity when voting....doesn't that say i...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

The thng is...If liberals don't want to prove identity when voting....doesn't that say it all!!!!!

--hide--

Some judges determined that people who live in rural areas don't have an easy time to try to
get identification, so it would not be fair for them. Then older people who do not drive may not be able
to get to the motor vehicle department to get an ID which they use as identification since they do
not have a license, even if they don't drive.

This is very serious and needs to be addressed by all citizens who care about America. And that at least
means me and you Cheryl.

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: Yes you can use a utility bill or government document showing your address as proof of your elig...

--hide--

Isn't it funny, by law a person's SS number cannot be used for ID purposes. And under the law no one has a right to ask you for it except your employer, a stock broker or other institution that pays you reportable income.

Yet here we are, it is defacto your ID and everybody and their brothers demand it and God help you if you refuse.

The single most easily dummied up ID in the world.

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Isn't it funny, by law a person's SS number cannot be used for ID purposes. And u...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Isn't it funny, by law a person's SS number cannot be used for ID purposes. And under the law no one has a right to ask you for it except your employer, a stock broker or other institution that pays you reportable income.

Yet here we are, it is defacto your ID and everybody and their brothers demand it and God help you if you refuse.

The single most easily dummied up ID in the world.

--hide--

Can you explain how that is a law? Did not know that.

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:Can you explain how that is a law? Did not know that.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Can you explain how that is a law? Did not know that.

--hide--

When SS was first being debated in Congress this very issue was BIIIIIIIG. Until the ban of its use as an ID was added, FDR was going to lose the program.

The only loosening of the law has been solely for income tax purposes. Hence the allowance that anyone who pays you reportable income must obtain your SS number because, above established thresholds the p;ayor issues you whatever variation of a 1099 that aopplies and files a copy with the IRS. That way the IRS can match to see if you are properly reporting.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31