Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Charles-211696 said: Any recount at this point in time is neither plausible nor possible, as the respec...
(Quote) Charles-211696 said:

Any recount at this point in time is neither plausible nor possible, as the respective states have certified the final counts. Once the final counts are certified, the respective candidates have only a narrow window of time to ask for an official recount. If that deadline has not passed, then it is certainly looming.

Regarding those "333,000 actual votes," how are they apportioned among those four respective states? And in which states are they? I can't wade through the myriad articles referenced by the websites to find this information.

At this point in time, however, while awaiting the outcome of the Electoral College, I think it would be more prudent for citizens in states to start pushing their respective Attorneys General and Boards of Election to investigate potential voter fraud. And I mean get really active. Write letters, schedule meetings--track these bureaucrats down and demand to their face that something be done, and then hound them until something is done. If there were indeed voter fraud, then the individuals who perpetrated the crimes need to be brought to justice.

--hide--

Voter fraud is not a major crime for the one who commits it. The more important issue is to prevent the possibility of
voter fraud, and I think that one is a forgone conclusion.

Posts 31 - 31 of 31