Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Vacation 2012: Ideas?

Nov 12th 2012 new

Folks, I'm expecting an early bonus for my work this year, and I intend to use it doing something fun. Something that involves a bit of physical action, a bit of sunshine, and plenty of exploring. The first thing that comes to mind is a trip to Florida around Christmas time.

I'd welcome more specific adventure ideas! Something to get the beast inside me roaring a bit.

Nov 12th 2012 new

Go to Arizona, see the Grand Canyon, take a horse riding trip, or the mule ride down the canyon would be fun. biggrin

Nov 25th 2012 new

I think it depends on how far you're willing to travel. Are you planning on traveling just in the U.S. or are you looking to travel internationally? If you're going to Florida you could add a side trip to the Bahamas.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3